él author is very sensitive

Like I said in the title I am a very sensitive person. I cry myself to sleep almost every night and I get angery v easily as well. Most people know I'm a short, sweet person with a short, sweet temper. I don't have anything against people that want to say thier own opinions I mean I do that all the time. So I don't judge or question like anything.

But if you can catfish me and lie and say shit that isn't even true do you think I'm stupid enough to believe it?

No, I'm not.

Okay.

Stahp using me like a you I'm a human being in flesh, skin, and bones.

(more skin and bones tbh because my arms and legs are noodles)

but I'm still human.

So just stahp.

Thank you.

Another think I need to vent about is about the topic I brought up before.

I don't judge people or question anything much to be honest so I don't care if you have a certain opinion it's not my problem that's yours.

But if you go up into my face about how Donald trump is like a god and how Muslims need to get out because the krhon (i have no idea how to spell it forgive me) is deemed racist and give me a fucking 5 paragraph essay about how "AuThOr nIm I hAve NoTHiNg aGaInST YoU bUt TruMP oPPar Is bETtEr ThAn yOuR ShITTy cLiNtON!1¡1!" then get the fuck out of my face you mediawashed dick.

I respect your opinion and shit but n0 honey you can't just go up to my face and scream STAN THE ONE THAT WILL MAKE AMERICA GR9 AGAIN STAN TRUMP OPPAR.

And then scream MUSLIMS ARE ALL TERRORISTS THEY NEED TO GET OUT OF AMERICA THEYRE MAKING THE WORLD RUIN.

When they haven't even seen a Muslim in real life and know how amazing they are.

Muslims are gr9 people ok they don't deserve to be stepped on because of WASWAS

And black people don't deserve to be slept on because of those racist white people treating them like slaves.

And native Americans don't deserve to be ran over because they got killed off by Columbus.

And Asian people don't deserve to be shot at because some of them eat one of the most common animals in the world

And white people don't deserve being trampled over because some people are racist mkay.

ALL THE RACES ARE SPECIAL PEOPLE YEA SOME OF THEM ARE SHITTY BUT NOT ALL OF THEM OK FITE ME.

Also~

Trump only ran for president because he's broke and wants to escape crime. And he said he's gonna make America great again right? GIVE ME ONE TIME WHEN AMERICA WAS GREAT. I can't name any sorry. Hate to break it to all of you reading this but trump and America were never great in the first place. Its been war after war after war since before the 13 colonies hunty Stahp lying to yourself.

And does it look like I care about this years election and why trump oppar will save the world?

I would expose myself to show you but nah

I DONT CARE OK YOU CAN TAKE TRUMP TEMPTATIONS AND YOUR DONALD TRUMP SHRINE, PUT IT IN A CORNER, AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Besides it's not like he can do 90% of the stuff he said he's gonna do anyways.

So basically I'm very sensitive about everything don't go up my a$$ abt trump or use me against myself k