Chapter One

Chapter 1

(If you vote, unicorns will fly through the sky. On the side is a picture of Emma. Also a song I have stuck in my mind.)

“Common.”

“No, leave me alone.”

“Shut up, Emma.” 

“You don’t get to tell me what to do.” I snapped, crossing my arms around my chest.

Right now, I’m surrounded by four seventeen year old boys. To be exact they are friends of my step brother, who is also surrounding me. They all hate me but only because of what Aaron’s told them. They think it’s funny to antagonize and hurt me. He’s been like this since I moved here a month ago. Arrogant, self-centered and just a pain in the ass is all he ever is, and his little friends are just like him. So when they were walking down the street and spotted me, they took the opportunity to come and pick on me.

“I can tell you whatever the hell I want. So shut up.” Aaron said, pushing me into the wall, making me yell out in pain.

“See she is weak.’ Zach had said grabbing me by the arm and pulling me forward. I could smell the alcohol on his breath now that I was closer to him. Out of the four boys, Zach is the one I would be afraid of the most.

He is dangerous, mysterious and a jerk. He has a bad reputation for being a bad ass. He fits the category most of the time, other times it wonders me.

He has dark brown hair that covers his eyes when he doesn’t have it slicked back. His tall and buff figure makes people move away from him when he walks past them. When he smiles all the girls want to fall down and beg him to mess with their heads. I just don’t get it, what is it about girls digging bad boys. But every girl that sees him falls into a trance, except for me. That’s only because he drags me down and has never made the attempt to be nice to me, not even for a minute.

His eyes are a bright shade of blue that can be seen on his dark face. They even make me go weak in the knees when he glares at me.

Zach is known for his violence. Mostly for starting fights and being aggressive towards people he doesn’t know, for the littlest things his cap will blow. He has been arrested for many crimes in his sixteen years of life. He is also in a gang, one that he won’t let anyone know about. He smokes and drinks almost all the time. There is not one minute of the day when he is sober or hasn’t smoked a cigarette. He drives a motorcycle and plays with girls like they are toys. So in terms Zach Miller is a bad ass.

Zack shook me, “Are you listening to me.” he said, shaking me harder.

“Common Zach, we all know she doesn’t listen to anyone.” Mathew said, making all four boys to laugh.

“I am not; I listen to people, but only people that treat me right.” I said, ripping my arm free of Zach’s, but only to stumble into David’s arms.

David is the quietest one out of the boys, but when he talks he says the rudest things you could think of. I don’t know where he comes up with these things but they are not vary nice. David likes to be alone and drinks with the boys. I’ve come to the understanding that he loves to draw, yet I don’t think he knows I know. I’ve seen him draw when I’m walking around the streets and he doesn’t know I’m near him. He’s not as bad as the other boys, when I’m alone he won’t even come over to me and bug me.

David has short blond hair that he likes to spike up in all directions. His dark blue eyes can hold a dark showdown in them when you look at him. They can make you squirm under his stare. His short figure and small muscle can give you the impression that he would do no harm to you, but he is stronger than he looks. Way stronger. He pale skin and pink lips also show that he is no threat to you. But he is just as dangerous as the other boys.