Christmas Special

"Merry Christmas!" Harry shouted throughout the house.

Let me tell you what happened over the last week. Well, the boys bought a house in LA and we brought all of our stuff there. Short, sweet, and to the point.

We all went downstairs and saw Harry with a santa hat and a big red bag. We all sat down and he started shaking the bag.

We decided to do Secret Santa this year and I got the perfect gift for my person. Harry pulled out the first present and it was for Zayn.

"Here you go mate," Harry said and gave it to him. Zayn opened it quickly and found a brand new leather jacket. He looked at all of us and grinned at Niall.

"Thanks mate," he said and the both of them laughed.

"Niall here's yours," Harry handed the present to him.

Niall ripped it open and picked up a huge Ireland flag. He had a huge smile on his face and folded it up carefully. He looked around and pointed at Louis.

"Sorry mate, I didn't get that for you," Louis said and Niall's gaze went Liam.

"Don't look at me," Liam's voice cracked, then Niall looked at Harry who had a cheeky smile.

"Your welcome," he said and handed Louis his present.

"I'm not really in the mood to open up my present right now," he said as he got up and walked upstairs with his present.

We were in silence. What were we suppose to do? Harry pulled out two boxes, one for himself and one for Liam, but where was mine?

"That's a bit odd," Zayn said as Harry looked in his red bag again. "I thought you gave all of us a person on a piece of paper," Zayn said again and Harry nodded.

"I did! I wrote down our names on a piece of paper, cut them out, and gave them to you guys," Harry said as he stood up. "Well it's only Christmas Eve, maybe you're Secret Santa will have your present under the tree tomorrow," Niall said, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied as I walked upstairs.

"Anyone want food! We're going to the store to get a turkey!" Niall shouted and Louis shot out of his room, making his room shake and books fall.

"See you in a hour Maia!" Harry yelled and the door closed.

I closed Louis' door and walked to my room. I put in Elf, my all time favorite Christmas movie and jumped into my bed. Then, my door creaks open and no one's there.

"Hey Harry, is that you?" I sat up and no one answered. I grabbed my phone and started walking towards the door. I peered out in the hallway and no one was there. I started to creep down the hall until I was lifted up and pressed against the wall.

"Louis you gave me a heart attack!" I slapped him and we both started laughing. I stormed back into my room and Louis started his impersonation of Santa.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" He walked into my room with black shoes, red pants, and a santa hat. I have to admit he does look sexy in this outfit and......Maia stop it! Why was he shirtless and here?

"I'm Santa Claus," he put his arms out.

"I thought you went with the boys to go get food for our Christmas dinner tomorrow..." I said and he shook his head.

"No, it's my birthday! I want to spend it with someone special! Someone like you......" He put his head down and I awed.

"Louis I have to ask you something, just one question that I can't keep until after the holidays," I said to him and he looked up at me.

I know I said I'll ask him after the holidays, but this is the perfect moment. I'll ask Liam his side of the story after New Year's, but I need to know Louis'.

"I know you wanted Eleanor to be your first, but.......when she told you she wouldn't have sex with you until she was ready, why did you try to force her? How did you become this play boy?"

He looked at me and brought his gaze to the ground. He cleared his throat and looked at me again.

"It was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever done. I couldn't wait any longer and I tried to force her. I was so pissed off that night and went to a bar. I had a few drinks and worked my charm. I had sex with four women that night and it made me forget about Eleanor. When we were on a date you reminded me of Eleanor, by telling me jokes and being comfortable around me. You didn't care that I probably embarrassed myself by singing a country song in a Karaoke bar. You reminded me of her and I had meaningless sex with that waitress," he sat on my bed and I crossed my arms.

"I can't believe I tried to rape you! I love you and I don't want to loose you. I know you're special to me because I always end up doing the stupidest things around you and I hate it! " He slapped himself and I grabbed his wrist.

"It's frustrating at times and maybe even scary, but sometimes it can be cute," I said.

That's when I kissed him. Our lips moved in sync. He stood up and put his hands on my waist as he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and ran my fingers through his hair. We both pulled away slowly and he smiled. My facial expression was frozen. The downstairs door opened and I hear our names being shouted. Louis tried to kiss me again, but I pushed him away. I ran out of my room and down the stairs. Niall, Zayn, and Harry carried bags in the kitchen as I saw Liam at the bottom of the staircase.

"Hey Maia, could you help us sort the-" I cut him off.

I ran down the stairs and jumped on him. He dropped the bags and caught me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him deeply and he put me on the ground. I pushed him playfully and he shook his head laughing. I picked up a bag and looked up the stairs and saw Louis. He shook his head and went to his room.

This is going to be a long Christmas......That's for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Presents!" Niall screamed and his footsteps echoed through the hall.

We all came out and went down the stairs, seeing Niall already diving into the huge pile of presents. I sat on the couch next to Liam and Louis sat across from me. Zayn was sitting on the arm of the chair, while Harry and Niall sat on the floor sorting out the gifts.

"Here Maia. You have two gifts uh....One from all of us and one from your Secret Santa!" Harry exclaimed and handed me my presents.

I opened the one from all the boys and saw that they got me gift cards to stores, some pairs of shoes, and a swimsuit......That's really awkward on my part.

I smiled at them," Thank you so much!" I jumped up a little and hug each of them. Niall gave me the biggest Horan hug possible, Harry rubbed my back, Zayn kissed the top of my head. Then came Louis and Liam......They both kissed me on the cheek.

I can see by the ay they look at each other, they absolutely hate each other right now, but it's Christmas so....hopefully they won't start a huge fight. Harry cleared his throat getting everyone's attention as we looked at him.

"Hey Maia, could you help me with the cooking?" He started walking towards the kitchen.

"Yeah....Coming!" I said as I followed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours passed and Harry and I were still in the kitchen. We playfully pushed each other once in a while, sabotage each other's cooking in some way, and threw small amounts of food at each other. This is probably the most fun I ever had while cooking and I never want to forget this moment.

"What did you two do?" Harry asked and I froze.

"What are you talking about?" I replied and I heard him let out a low chuckle.

"Louis and you, smart one!" Harry chopped up carrots.

"Nothing, we just talked about Eleanor nothing more," I said, remembering what happened between the two of us. The kiss....

"He's seems a little off.....Are you sure you two didn't do anything?" He asked again in a firm tone.

"God dammit Harry! If I say that nothing happened, nothing happened!" I lied, stabbing the cutting board and he rose his hands up in surrender.

"Alright, calm down there Clove! I'll finish up and you can go open your other gift that your Secret Santa got you," he said and took the knife away from me.

I nodded and walked to the living room, taking the last present still wrapped.

To: Maia
From: Your Secret Santa

I ripped off the wrapping paper and I saw a little card attached to a big box. I took it off and admired the design of it. Two doves were putting decorations on the Christmas tree and little animals were wrapping presents. I opened the card and I read the letter inside:

Dear Maia,

I'm glad everyone's making you have a great Christmas! You probably don't even like me, but I really do like seeing you happy. The first moment I saw you, I couldn't sit still. I needed you in my sight. You're smile puts a smile on my face, my heart goes millions of miles when you look at me. I'm probably invisible to you, but I guess I have an advantage at being invisible.

Always there for you,
Your Secret Santa

I smiled at the card and put it on the table. I opened the box and saw lingerie. Attach to it was a note:

This is for that special someone ;) Use it wisely because some of us will go crazy if we see you in it.

I laughed and shook my head as I put the card and lingerie into the box. I walked up the stairs and bumped into someone, but who? No one other than Zayn.

"Hey I see you got your gift! Who is it from?! What did you get?!" He asked, trying to peek into the box.

"Nothing you're interested in," I slapped his hand and he gave me a devious smile.

"Alright well if it's not that important....Then I'll be on my way," he walked slowly and grabbed the box and ran.

"Zayn! Give it back!" I screamed as he went on one side of the dinner table and I was on the other. We probably look like siblings fight, but I need the box back before he looks in it.

"Come and get it!" He challenged and stuck out his tongue.

I lunged towards him and he ran into the living room. When I went to jump on him, I ended up hanging on Niall's shoulder as he held me. My arms were reaching towards Zayn, but couldn't grab him. I was trapped in Niall's grasp.

"What the hell is going on?" Niall questioned as everyone came into the room.

"Well boys Maia had opened her present from her Secret Santa, but doesn't want to show me so it must be something good!" Zayn said excited as he opened up the box, letting the top drop to the ground.

He read out the note and I groaned. He put the box on the table and pulled out the lingerie, holding it by the straps that are in between his finger tips.

"Huh, nothing important my ass," he smirked and observed it.

I grabbed it out of his hands and through it into the box with the card as I put the top on.

"Sometimes I hate when you're like this," I giggled and walked up the stairs hiding the box in my room.

A few seconds later, I heard a light knock and told the person behind the door to come in. I closed my closet and turned around seeing Liam.

"Hey, sorry about Zayn, he's just like that sometimes," he said and bit his lip. "If you don't mind me asking what was that about?" He turned his head.

"Nothing, my Secret Santa got me lingerie and it's over," I crossed my arms and released a heavy breath.

"Someone's angry," he laughed and put his hands on my waist.

"Liam, not now," I pushed him away, but he just bit his lip.

"Come on Maia let's just skip to desert," he kissed me and I pushed him back.

"Liam, I'm not Eleanor!" I shouted and covered my mouth, realizing what I just said.

He gave me a cold stare as he closed the bedroom door and locked it. He turned around and took three steps slowly, still staring at me.

"Do you want to repeat that again?!" He answered back and grabbed my wrist.

My reflexes kicked in and I slapped him across the face. My hand stung and I could see it getting red. I looked up and saw Liam's head facing the left. He let out a gasp and then a low giggle. He turned his head towards me and pulled me closer to him.

" I like it rough, but I'm the dominant one in the bedroom." He lifted me up and threw me on the bed.

He took off his belt and threw it to the side as he climbed on top of me. What am I suppose to do?! Think! I got it!

"Ni-" I started, but Liam put his hand over my mouth and pinned me down. He got close to my face as his hand pushed the back of my head into the pillow.

"Liam! You're hurting me!" I screamed through his hand and he pulled it off. I was feeling tears forming in my eyes. What the fuck just happened?! We looked at each other and he picked up his belt. He didn't say a word to me and I didn't say anything to him. He left the room and I started to cry. I heard quick footsteps, like someone was running and looked at the door.

"Maia! Are you ok? What happened?!" Niall asked as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said into his shirt as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Harry's done cooking, do you want to come down and eat with us?" He asked me and I pulled my face out of his shirt.

"I lost my appetite," I looked down, but he lifted my chin and I could see those bright ocean blue eyes.

"I think you need to-" He started his sentence, but I cut him off.

"I want to sleep with you," I said quickly and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Maia, that's not going to happen at the moment. The boys are in the house and-" I cut him off again.

"But you said whenever I needed you, you'd be there and I need you..." I responded and he ran his fingers through his golden locks. I could tell he was thinking.

"Maia.......If I'm going to have sex with you, it's going to be on my terms, not yours. If we're in a moment, then it can happen, but I don't think it's appropriate at this time," he stated and I looked down.

"Could I sleep with you now? In your bed? In the non-sexual way........I just need to feel protected," I said and he nodded.

We walked to his room and I laid down on the bed and he went next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and started humming.

"You're going to miss dinner? You never do that," I said and he shook his head.

"I will if a girl needs help," he said and started humming again.

I closed my eyes and asked," Can you sing to me?"

He stopped for a brief moment and started to sing his solo from Little Things.

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin', but I want you too
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself
Like I love you

And that's the last thing I remember.
Those four words that he sang to me.
Like I love you.
The question is......Do I love him back?

Author's Note: I know! I promised a 5 page Christmas special, but Wattpad won't let me upload it. I had written 10,000 words and it said it was too large. I wanted to give you a Christmas Special and I shortened it! What do you think was going on with Liam? Is Maia in love with Niall? I know, but you don't......How was your Christmas?! Mine was really good. I got so much One Direction stuff and guess what! My mom got me 2 One Direction tickets for the Where We Are Tour!!!!! I'm so flippin' happy! Best Christmas Ever! And get this.....Zach Beeken, whose in Restless Road, his sister tweeted out her snapchat and she accepted my request! We were talking on Christmas Eve and I met him!!!!!! I'm so happy! Well he photo bombed her and the picture was so funny! Anyways, that's how my Christmas went! I'm going to upload next week because my birthday's coming up, the 28th, and my friend's coming back from Tennessee and I want to hang out with her, and I'm hosting a New Year's Party!!! So I'm pretty busy this week and I will try to upload a chapter a week next month. The reason for this is because I have midterms coming up and I need to study for them and pass so my mom doesn't kick my ass lol! Anyways, Merry Christmas and have a great New Year! BYE!