" Really that's how you feeling G? "

" Good night kim " I said turning on my other side so that I could go back to sleep.

" what ever, im out " she said before slamming my bedroom door ccausing chy'ance to jump again.

'' bitch !'' I called out before laying back down .

Not even ten minutes later I heard my phone start ringing. I started to ignore it , but I looked at the scene anyway to see a picture of chy and the twins on their first birthday.

" Hello " I spoke into the

phone.

" hey , Christian is cj up? "

she asked.

" naww you know he out like a light "

" did you put him on a pull up just in case he uses the bathroom on himself? ''

'' naww my little man dont pee on himself get outta here with all dat''

'' yea okay when you be waking up in the middle of the night wondering why your ass is wet don't say nothing.'' she chuckled.

'' yea okay , where my baby girl at?... sleep? ''

'' tuh yass thank god I have some me time .. kinda'' she laughed.

''why you say that? ''

'' because I still have Nu Nu ass up''

'' ohh tell lil mama I said what's up? ''

I sat on the phone while she relate my message to her lil sister.

'' she says hi ... she wants to know when you are going to take her to Chuck E Cheese again? "

" tell her I got her we can go next weakened... I promise''

''okay I will tell her... night Christian I will talk to you tomorrow''

'' alright night'' I said before hanging up.. I could only smile because chyna was a cool ass babymama.

And I really didn't think that shit was going to happen. I was dreading kids with her because I thought having to constantly be around her or have a civil relationship with her would be hard and have bad effects on my life. I Was wrong. We was cool, we spoke we could chill with eachother and..our relationship hasn't been better since this " co- parenting " shit, Mayne. Real talk.

I sat back thinking about everything going on in my life...I love Kim ass for real I do, but she have her days where she be totally tripping. I know its hard for her having to deal with a nigga with not 1 but 2 kids..but that doesn't mean her ass has to act childish and be petty about stuff.

She needs to get her act together.

She doesn't like Chyna. And Chyna doesn't like her either..they've only been in the same room a couple of times together..and you could see and feel the hatered.

Chy's words were actually " I don't give a fuck about the bitch enough to not like her, and thats just how I feel. I am the badest bitch..and she just another bitch i've bypassed before with a hating as attitude, and what ? "

Chy still believed she was the baddest bitch to grace the city..and sometimes still acted like to too.

With nothing else being said, I closed my eyes letting my thoughts wonder and went back to sleep.

' Kim ass better have locked my door too, shit '

***

" Dada, eateat " CJ says jumpping on my chest. I opened my eyes to be face to face with his smiling face. I laughed, he looked like me something crazy man. There was no denying him or the fact that he was mines, my grandmother said that when she saw him for the first time in the hospital room when they were born.