Finding You

Kirito's POV

I head towards Agli's cafe, Dicey Cafe to come looking for some answers.Apparently, he sent the same picture to Asuna and she demanded answers.

I expected nothing less from Asuna.

I enter the Cafe.

"Wow, your early."He comments.

"This place has seen better days."I teased.

"Shut up, I get plenty of business at night."He huffed.

I take a seat and put my backpack right besides me.

"Sorry I'm late!"I hear and turned to find Asuna, she looked the same as in SAO, her eyes looked dull and cloudy.As if something was bothering her very much.

"Na, your fine Asuna."Agli ushered her as she took a seat right next to me.

"So what the story behind the picture you sent me?"I spoke getting right to the point.

If Ava's out there...

Where I can reach her..

I'll find her.

For sure.

"It's kind of a long one,"He sighed while taking out something."Have you ever hear of this?"

He slid a game to me.

"A video game?"

"An MMO for the AmuSphere, the successor to the NearveGear."

"Yeah, I've heard of it,"Asuna remarked."I have this game but haven't played it."

"Same as SAO, Alfheim Online?"I let out.

"It means 'Land of the Faires'."

"Fairies?"I whispered to myself."One of those laid-back games?"

"No, apparently not.It's based on super skilling, which stresses players skills and encourages PKing."He gave us both a cup of coffee.

"Super skilling?"

"It means there's no leveling system.The skills are improved by repetition, and the fighting is dependent on a player's physical capabilities."

"Sounds harsh."I spoke making a face, while drinking my coffee.

"Definitely."Asuna agreed, sipping her cup of coffee as well.

"It's like SAO, but with magic instead of Sword Skills.I hear it's a huge hit, the reason being, you can fly."He commented.

"Fly?"

"Since your a fairy, your have wings.I hear it's pretty hard to master though."

"It must be,"I smiled, holding the game in my hands."You're controlling wings that humans never had to begin with!"

"Kirito,"Asuna sighed.

I guess I got a bit carried away...