"Tell me about that"

• Dedicated to everyone who has done this

"You know I love you, no matter what."

"Ok."

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"I know you love me."

"No matter what."

"Ok."

A deep sigh escaped from his chapped lips. "Eat this."

Her hollow eyes stared down at the object that was being pushed into her vision.

"I'm not hungry."

"You never are."

She shrugged.

"Eat it."

"Fine." She spat at the boy.

Her pale fragile hands started cutting at the small block of cheese on her plate.

"You know what I did today Harry?"

"What?" 

She picked up the large cut off slice with her fingers. "I appiled for the job at Sephora."

He grinned. "Good job. Now eat that."

"But what if it's gross?"

"It won't be."

"Then you eat this piece and I'll have the rest."

He groaned. "Fine." Harry snatched the piece of white cheeder chese from her long skinny fingers and popped it in his mouth. "Delicious."

She laughed. "Ok." Christina began to cut at the cheese again, slowly.

"What did you do today?"

"I went to a meet and greet with the lads, that's about it."

"Tell me about that."

Harry grinned, he loved talking about being around his fans. Crazy or not.

"It was wonderful really. Everyone was so nice, almost every girl was crying when coming to meet us."

"Mmm."

She finished cutting the thick piece of cheese and handed it to Harry mid-sentence.

He chewed while talking. "Nobody was rude, and the security let us go meet the fans that didn't have tickets.

"Oh that's awesome!" She smiled genuinely. 

One more piece.

"We did this one pose with a little girl, she was standing on Nialls back and we all bowed down to her-"

She handed him the last piece

"-like she was a princess." He stopped to swallow the cheese. "It was really cute."

Christina smiled and stood up collecting her jacket. "I better get going. Thank you Harry."

He smiled at her still in the midst of picking small pieces of cheese from his gums.

"You're wel-" His eyes widened as soon as he realized what she did.

"Goodbye Harry." She grinned at him and slammed the wooden door shut.

His hands made their way to his face, covering it whole.

"Dammit."

~~A/N~~

I actually really like this first chapter

sorry it's short

you'll get to know more about harry and cristinas relationship in the next chapter.

i hope you all have a good day!

-D .xx