Part 2

On the way to the lodge we did a little catch up. We talked about everything from MCA to bike racing. " How's your girl Seanie?" I asked me and Danielle aren't the best of friends but after she realized I love Ben she got nicer. " you tell me I haven't talked to her in a week." I look in at him and see his head is down. " is everything ok?" I ask " no I think the relationship is over."he's said sadly we get to the lodge and I see a banner outside saying welcome home I know my dad would do something like this.
We walk in the font and everyone jumps out and yells welcome back. I scan the room for my dad and run over and give him a hug. " I missed yo so much." I say " I missed you too Skye." He said back.
3 hours later
I'm in my room up packing when I hear a knock at the door "come in" I yelled. In walked Ben " hey you" I said and he sat on my bed "hey I see your unpacking need help." He asked " nope you just being here is good enough."
As I put the last of my clothes away and sat down next to Ben we where talking like I never left, it was like old time. " hey is Sean ok I know he'll never come out and tell me but I can see in his eyes something's off." I asked " you know him Skye he'll never say it but him and Danielle haven't been as happy lately." He says " is there anything we can do to cheer him up I hate seeing him down." I said " I know Skye me to, I guess just be there for him."
We talked till about 12 am till I said I had to go to bed " you kicking me out but I thought you loved me?" He joked " I'm kicking you out because I love you you don't need to see morning me." I said giving him a kiss and shutting the door. "Even after almost four years wow I've seen you once already." I hear him say out side the door " I heard that." I said
I finished unpacking and got ready for bed.

Thanks for reading I'll probably get the next chapter up this weekend it's a busy week for me this week so it's more difficult to have time to write but I will!!!