Chapter 11: Aurora

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I want to fight you."

"Alright," he lets me stand up before he does.

"Don't let me win," I tell him and then we start.

He's tall, which gives him an advantage but in the end it's a fair fight. I end up on my back with him on top of me, and boy does this position make my mind run wild with filthy, sexy thoughts. He looks down at me, kissing me once before helping me up.

"You put up a good fight, little lady," he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm not that little," I smirk at him.

"You're right. There's a lot of strength in that body of yours. What do you have planned for today?"

"Well Taylor's flight leaves in a few hours and I've got to call up the pilot to schedule her flight next week. But I'm free after that if you're wanting to do something," I look up at him.

"Yeah actually I do. Can I take you out?" He asks, sounding so innocent.

"Of course you can take me out. Just tell me how to dress."

My phone starts ringing in my pocket and I see that it's Taylor. I press the phone to my ear and answer.

"Where are you? This house is about as complicated as a hospital," Taylor says and smile at her two very different comparisons.

"Just go to the kitchen and I'll meet you there," I tell her.

"Gotcha," she hangs up.

"Well Taylor is awake and I've gotta get her back. But I'll see you when?" I ask.

"I'll pick you up at seven. Dress casual" he grabs my hand and guides me through the hallway and to the kitchen where Taylor and Mrs. Shield are waiting.

I say goodbye to Mrs. Shield and allow Aiden to walk us to the door.

"I'll pick you up at seven. Have fun with her before she leaves," Aiden kisses me one last time before sending me on my way.

The drive home is kind of awkward. I get the sense that Taylor has something to say but won't say it.

"What?" I ask as I drive.

"What do you mean?"

"You're being quiet. Just say whatever you want to say," I demand.

"Fine. I think you're moving too fast."

I'm kind of baffled by her observation.

"I'm sorry what? You think I'M moving too fast?"

"Aurora you literally snuck into his bedroom last night while I was taking a shower and had a heated make out session with him. You never do anything like that!"

"You're always telling me to loosen up my morals and shit! And I did that last night! Now you're telling me not to?" I start to get upset.

"Yeah but I never thought you'd actually do it," she claims.

"Look, I like him. I know I haven't known him long but I like him. I don't regret it. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine," I convince her to stop worrying and continue the drive home.

When we get home, we pack her things and hang out with Dad for a while.

"Hey Dad number two, guess what?" Taylor addresses Dad.

"What?" He asks.

"Aurora here has a date with Aiden tonight," she points her finger at me.

Why did she tell him that? I don't like talking about boys with my dad. It's awkward and I'd just rather not get into it.