"Sang?" Dr. Green walks down the hall looking worried at first but smiles slowly after realizing I was ok. Behind him Kota snaps his finger and calls Mercury's name.

"Are you ok?" Dr. Green asks me, i nod and take the hand reached down to me. He pulls me up and brushes imaginary dirt off my arms. My thoughts skip back to the almost kiss at school and I blush and turn back towards Kota.

"Sweetie are you sure you're ok?" I nod and pet Mercury when she walks back over to me. She watches me carefully before plopping down on her butt and wagging her tail as I scratch behind her ears.

"I'm fine, I tripped that's all." He nods and narrows his eyes at my stomach.

"Tripping won't hurt the baby right?" Kota turns to Dr. Green.

"Her body is made to protect the child so no, especially not this early, tripping wont hurt it." I nod and rest my hand on the small bump.

"What the fuck is going on?" A bellowing voice calls from the front of the house. I massage my wrist and frown at the panic in Norths voice.

"Were just hanging out North." Nathan informs him from the living room.

"Is Sang here?"

"Yeah." Silas answers.

I shake my head at the boys and walk out to the living room to find a very dirty North. His black leather jacket has dust and dirt covering it, his once dark hair is now light brown ish white.

I hear a gasp then a giggle and look at Luke. His arm is stretched out and he's pointing at Gabriel, whos mouth is hanging open. You can see rage twinkling in his eyes.

"What. The. Fuck..." Gabriel whispers standing slowly from the ground. I giggle and he turns to me quickly.

"What in the actual fuck, happened to you. What did you do, crawl out of a fucking vacuum?" North smirks and shakes his head walking over to me opening his arms for a hug.

"Oh no! No, no, no." Gabriel shouts hopping over the couch and pushing me behind him.

"You don't get to touch Sang with your grubby fat fingers." Gabriel declared. I peek around at North, who has his eyebrow up in a very intimidating manner.

"Your not going to let me touch her." North asks darkly. His eyes arent dark though so I know hes just toying with Gabriel.

"You think she would want to be touched by your dusty ass?" Gabriel asks incredulously.

"She's my girlfriend." North days like it's obvious. Gabriel turns to me with a hand in his hair pulling at the blind locks, his blue eyes wide.

"Sang your baby dad is all dirty and we don't know what kind of germs he has." I blush at the baby daddy comment and shrug my shoulders.

"It's just dirt." I tell him quietly. Gabriel shakes his head rolling his eyes. A low groan rolls out from his chest and he drops a hand on my shoulder.

"Sweetheart, darling, love. No." I frown and dart a look at North.

"No?"

"North go shower I'm going to tie Sang up and make doc give her a lecture on germs." Luke giggles and hops up walking towards us. His brown eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Are you sure that's the only reason you want to tie her up?" Luke teases skipping around Gabriel.

"Shut the fuck up!" Gabriel shouts sprinting after Luke. I laugh at their antics and walk over to North. He grabs my hand and leans down to peck my lips.

"What is going on here?" He asks kissing my forhead before straightening back up again.

"I was asking about what to expect in pregnancy."

"Ah." He smiles softly and nods his head.

"Go shower." I order kissing his cheek and sending him towards the bathroom.

"Bossy bossy." Kota chuckles from the side of me. I look up and give him a smile, he blushes softly and it makes me blush. Why is he blushing?

-------time skip-------

A few hours and many pregnancy tips later me, Luke, and North are headed home.

"Hey cupcake?" Luke turns around in his seat with an inquisitive look on his face.

"Yeah?"

"Do you guys have any names you like?" I shrug and lean forward telling him that I liked the name Raven he looked shocked and then laughed loudly.

"Oh god! That's great!" I nod solemnly and tell him that I realized that it wouldnt happen because he didn't get along with the guy named Raven.

"Your so perfect." Luke tells me, leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

North makes eye contact with me in the rear view mirror and I give him a smile. He smirks at me hid eyes heated, I blush and look away.

After we get to the house Luke bids us goodnight and runs into the house. Me and North walk towards the trailer.

"Oh my god." I say pausing. He stood and looks at me panicked.

"What what's wrong?" His hands grip my waist and he turns me towards him.

"We forgot Mercury." I tell him, my eyes go wide when he blows out a breath.

"I didn't forget her, Kota asked if he could take her home with him so he could train her more." I nod and release my breath.

"Jeez that scared me." I tell him. He chuckles and pulls me into his side kissing my head.

"Let's get you to sleep." North whispers against my lips once we get inside. I kiss him again and he pushes me up against the wall.

"North." I moan. He bites my neck and I gasp.

"Again?" I nod and grip his arms.

He bites me again but slows down the kisses.

"Not tonight baby." I nod and rub his chest.

"Ok." I slow my breathing and take my shoes off before walking back tot he room.

North comes in a few minutes behind me and takes off his pants but leaves his shirt on.

Confusion swirls in my head while my brain tries to figure out why he's leaving his shirt on. Usually the only this he sleeps in is his underwear, sometimes not even that.

"Good night baby." His back is to me as he starts to fall alseep.

I shift so that I'm spooning him. I wrap my arm around his waist and calm down when he grips my hand.

"I love you Sang."

"I love you too."