Levels Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, And Nine

{Level Four}

The next new level appeared to be under the sea. They all held their breath immediately, since they didn't have any gear to breathe underwater. But then, they were all donned in scuba gear to help them travel under the waves.

As they swam about in the sea, all of the sea animals swam around them and away, even when the gang tried to be friendly with them. Scooby saw that the snacks were in a pirate ship not too far away, sitting in a treasure chest, but they had to avoid the shark all at once.

The shark charged in, as Braedey went to the box of Scooby Snacks. But, the brunette, thinking fast, sent a flurry of punches at the shark on the snout as punishment, and for it to give them the Scooby Snacks. They quickly went to the next level.

~*~*~
{Level Five}

There was a giant backyard with a humongous ant which reminded Braedey a lot of that movie he saw, Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. Only he hoped neither of them would end up in a bowl of someone's cereal, only to be eaten.

Valka, being strategic about what to do in this level, used some magic to create a can of bug spray, and blasted the ant away, along with other bugs and creepy-crawlies. Now, with a weapon to combatant the bugs, they could now find the Scooby Snacks.

When they got the Scooby Snacks, they were soon transported away to the next level.

~*~*~
{Level Six}

After the miniature level, they were transported off to Ancient China, facing sumo wrestlers, samurais, and kung-fu ninjas. Fred tried to ward off the samurai with a broomstick against his sword. Valka and Braedey wore kimonos, pretending to be geisha women as they had fans over their faces and giggled to the sumo wrestlers.

The wrestlers smiled to them and acted polite. Once they had the wrestlers fooled, both Valka and Braedey pounded the wrestlers in the face, making a thump over the buildings to the heavy build the wrestlers had.

Daphne meanwhile, decided to help Fred by showing off her practiced martial arts, flipping the broomstick around her head, arms, legs, body, and she was very good at it. Her moves impressed Fred, Braedey and the samurai, but this was going to mean he was going to go easy on her. Daphne held off the samurai and was able to make him give up his sword, and he ran away, whilst Daphne looked smug, and Fred was rather stumped.

~*~*~
{Level Seven}

In the next level, the gang were now in Ancient Egypt, Valka really enjoyed this level more than the others. Shaggy and Scooby, along with Valka, who were inside of the tombs underneath of the pyramid, tried to outrun a mummy that was slowly chasing them.

Shaggy and Scooby tried to pose as old Egyptian artifacts, but the Anubis came to life and started chasing them now. At the mummy chased them, Valka suddenly appeared, but disguised as a lady mummy, and lead the mummy away, which had lovestruck eyes.

The Phantom Virus was chasing the others on camels outside the pyramid. But, Braedey, who was hidden amongst the sand, scared the camel, making it buck the Phantom Virus off its back, and it fell into the sand.

Fortunately, the girls had found the Scooby Snacks, and they were transported away to the next level.

~*~*~
{Level Eight}

After Egypt, the gang were in the Age of Knights and Dragons. A princess with a box of Scooby Snacks was tied to a tree, as Shaggy was a knight in shining armour on Scooby as a horse, ready to joust against the Phantom Virus with a red and blue winged fire-breathing dragon.

Scooby didn't tolerate this, as he charged for the dragon

Scooby didn't tolerate this, as he charged for the dragon. Braedey sprinted like a leopard, snarling and roaring loudly, trying to taunt the animal. Then, Shaggy was able to throw a bucket of water against the dragon's fiery breath, rendering it unable to use its fire breath. The dragon then flew off with the Phantom Virus, as Shaggy collected the Scooby Snacks. Before they disappeared to the next level, Braedey gave the princess a small peck on the cheek, and then, he and the others were now on to the next level.

~*~*~
{Level Nine}

The next level was at the North Pole and they were all dressed in thick blue winter coats, pants and boots. They saw the Northern Lights that were in Alaska, and were dancing above them in the sky. Then, they looked up at the top of the pole, and they saw the box of Scooby Snacks. Then, they saw the Phantom Virus not far away.

The Phantom Virus had its own coat as it held a sharp spear and was riding on the back of a polar bear.

Scooby climbed up the pole, while the others threw snowballs at the virus. The polar bear then stopped, and the Phantom Virus was launched off its back, and it fell into the snow.

Scooby grabbed the box, and slid down with the others as they cheered in victory. They cheered out, then in a flash, they disappeared from the North Pole.