Chapter 1: First time meeting him

I got off the bus I felt like i just should not even try I was sluggish I was tired my jacket was almost off my shoulders ready to fall off. My friend Jasmine then walks up to me slowly "hey what have you been doing this summer?" " well.... I was sent to juvenile center thing!" I flick my hands in anger. "Oh shit what did you do?" "I fought a teacher the last day and you know what's bullshit!?" I throw my hands on my head. She shrugs her shoulders then she takes a sip of something I guess coffee. "The teacher did not get in trouble even though she swigged first. She stares at me while still sipping her coffee "damn that's sad so you went all summer?" "yah unforentually yah except for the last week I had to myself but I had to do something else I wish I could of hang out with you but I could not I'm sorry." "noo it's ok it's not your fault." we then walk towards the school I got to the stairs and start to walk up them I solidly put my first foot on the first step then I saw him! I threw my jacket over my shoulders and make sure I look nice I fix my hair and ask Jasmine if my make-up was ok she told me it was so a walked to him in a confident but sexy way and as soon as I get up to his step that he is sitting on he looks at me I smile I knew I was blushing I sit next to him and we were silient for about 10 seconds until he said something but then I realised Jasmine was not here but then I looked at the end of the steps and she was sitting with grace so I guess I was sitting by him. "Hey." he said with the most cutest voices I ever heard I blush then he smiles and I tryed to spit out Hi but it came out like "um uhh hi....." "what's your name?" he asked I waited for like 3 awkward seconds the most awkward moments of my life. "Uhh my name is Alyssa..what's yours?" I sounded happy actually and not like a retard. "Oh nice to meet you Alyssa aren't you the girl who fought the teacher? I mean that was so cool how did you learn to fight like that you dodge every punch that came!" "I Don't really know." "Oh ok well maybe I'll see you around school sometime?" "maybe." I had that cute sexy tone like one of the people that are trying to get a guy to love them. I walk off before I see him walk off with another guy I could fell him look at me when I walked down to Jasmine and Grace. "Hey hey listen up bitches." I say playfully they both then look at me. "What happened Alyssa tell us!" Grace said in a fast pass She is one of the girls that are hyper, pretty can basically get any guy she wants. "Well the boy of my dreams I talked to today." "REALLY who is it?" they both ask. "I think his name is Austin I don't know but damn he is on fire." They both giggle like it was a joke the bell then rings and we run up the stairs and get to class. The weird thing is Austin is in my class I sit beside him and look at him "Hey can I see your schedule?" he looks over at me "sure can I see yours?" "yah." we then switch schedules and look at each others me and him then look up at the same time and we said "we have everything the  same!" I then said "except for lunch he has 2 lunch I have first." "Well then I have to switch lunches." we both smile at each other. Some more people walked in and take a seat me and him are sitting in the middle. I turn around a grab my "book" and start to grab chips out of it Austin hears me bite into one and he looks at me in confusion I giggle. "How the fuck are you doing that are you a witch or something? I mean if you are you are really banging at being a witch cause your hot." I giggle even more. "No silly but thanks a lot you want one?" "yes plz!" I hand him my "book" and he takes a chip out he then grabs a second and puts it near my lips. My first instinct to do was open my mouth he then puts the chip in my mouth and I then slowly close my mouth he blushes and then leans over and then I lean over... I guy walks in I see from the corner "DUDE!" we stop Austin looks over. "Oh hey Jake what you doing man?" "Nothing who is this fine.. I mean pretty woman?" "this is Alyssa my best friend." he nudges me. "Oh yah I'm his best friend." Jake then sits in front of me. That's great a friend that will distract him GREAT I then put up my middle finger to the back of Jake's head. I hear a laugh it was Austin's I guess He seen me then Jake turns around and dose not see me he asks what but then he finally gave up and turned around. Me and him then laugh again Jake then ignores us laughing. "Hey maybe we can hang out after school and also..." he leans closer "I did not forget that and I will repay you back." he whispers. "That's fine and ok but dose that mean your asking me out on a date." I whisper. "Yah know that I think of it yah it is a date." "well I'll see you after school Austin." I turn around I could fell his eyes on me I then rip a piece of paper out of my devil looking book and my number was already written on it huh I don't know how but it works I write a note on it - I'll see you today sweet cheeks 😊. I then slowly put it on his desk. "Thanks sweet cheeks!" he said in a mocking voice but it was also mixed in a sweet voice to.