{Prolouge}

Tyranny sat there, his red scales blending in with scorching fire he had caused.
    A female dragon the color of a mangrove tree sat alone her reddish scales covered in bruises and cuts.
   Her face was mangled and dirty from the fire as ashes errors around her and the egg, tears slipping out of her green eyes.
    "Leave it!" Tyranny yelled as he dragged her away and a shadowy figure of a RainWing's shadow stretched across the wall and touched the egg.
     She screamed in horror as the lilac-green egg dappled with white dots slowly seemed to get dimmer.
      She cried out and was dragged away from the tail.
      The RainWing appeared and snatched the egg from the hard nest that had another egg that was flurried with dark hues of orange and green.
     The RainWing male took the eggs and crashed through the dark night, his brown eyes squinting so he didn't catch any embers that might blind him.
     Embers touched the eggs and they flowed brightly.
    He soon reached a latch and jumped down with the eggs.
    He placed them on a soft nest of mud and moss, the eggs cracking.
    A golden eyed hatchling jumped out of its shell, its golden eyes piercing, silver scales, wing membranes the color of redwood. The claws short but sharp. It's horns those of an SkyWing's, pitch black, it's RainWing grill colored lilac.
      The other egg soon cracked and showed them in sparks as an ember colored hatchling walked out, its horns pale grey of a IceWing's, its wing membranes glory green yellow. Its eyes were dark muddled brown and its one tooth stick out. It's underbelly was dark grey and it's scales down the back were Jade green.
      The RainWing quietly hid a smirk of triumph and his face held over-glorified victory.
      He locked the seal and whispered. "You are the ones prophesied to bring Darkness or light back into this world. Fire maybe in its embers." He laughed insanely before looking to them.
     They had gone to sleep.