Slapped

Leo

Percy put his armor on, only because he didn't want Calypso to see him.

We landed on the spot I first crash-landed.

Calypso and a girl were waiting for us.

I jumped overboard before the ship even landed, and ran in Calypso's direction.

"Hello, I'm back" I said.

She slapped me, "That is for swearing that you would find me"

Then, she pulled me by my shirt and kissed me. "And that, is for finding me"

A meteorite could have landed on Earth and destroyed the world, but I only cared about Calypso.

After a while, I regained my senses and she pulled back.

Tears came out of her eyes. She hugged me.

"I missed you too, Calypso"

"Why is one in your team glaring?" She asked, half sobbing.

"I don't know" I lied. "Ask him later."

I heard a cry coming from the ship. "Johanna!"

"Sam? Sam!" It had for response.

Sam came running and hugged the new girl, Johanna.

"Um, did I missed something?" I asked.

"No Leo, she is my girlfriend, Johanna. She is the commander of the Missing Legion of Uranus, three years ago, something happened, I don't remember what, exactly"

"Three years ago, Gaea attacked our HQ in Seattle, a bomb exploded, and only few escaped, but the blast knocked out almost everybody, and when I woke up, I was in a sea of Junk, gods' Junk. It was in the middle of the desert. Then, I found a dead girl's body near a giant sword. She was a Hunter of Artemis. Later Artemis came and conceded a gift for finding her fallen warrior. Then, ugh, I don't have any memory of what happened until I woke up here three nights ago."

"Seriously Leo, why is your friend glaring at me?"

"Why? Because Calypso! You cursed me for abandoning you here, the gods concede my gift, for freeing you! Have you at least tried leaving?" Percy hissed, obviously mad.

She looked down guiltily.

I put my arm around her and took her to have a walk.

We walked next to the shoreline. The sun began to set, painting the sky with a beautiful orange color.

As soon as the ship hid behind a mountain, she wouldn't hold her tears much longer.

I hugged her protectively.

"Shhhh, It's okay, I'm here now, stop crying please"

"T-Th-Thank you Leo, for coming back"

For once, I hated the gods, how heartless they were for abandoning her in here. But then I thought, The gods came to visit her, keep her informed of what happened in the outside world. And, if I were a god, would I leave free an enemy? Threatening to destroy me? No, I wouldn't take that risk.

It was a selfish thing to do, but the gods never agree in anything, I hope there was a big argue for deciding Calypso's fate.

I looked up and saw that night came, and Calypso had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

I was marveled with the amount of stars that I saw. At least the double you could see in the mortal world.

"I will never leave you Calypso, and I just want you to know that I love you"

I was probably imagining things, or the dim light was playing tricks, because I swear that I saw the daughter of Atlas smile.

(AN// This was a nice place to stop, but I want to write more. In case you didn't notice, Alex is now Johanna)

"Where do I set course for, Percy?" I asked.

We agreed to spend a single night in Ogygia for: a) Calypso to say goodbye to her home, b) To rest, c) To repair some engine failures, d) To gather unique supplies from Ogygia.

"Camp Half-Blood" He answered.

I put the ship in boat-mode where the magical raft usually appeared.

Soon, the familiar shore of the camp appeared in the horizon.

Home, sweet home.

Next chapter is the last one. Please Enjoy.

Sorry for this short chapter. Merry Late Christmas!

-Dude👽