And I Will Find My Way To You

You started cooking dinner while that weird man used the satalite phone to call someone named Tony.

There was so much you wanted to ask, to learn about him and not just because of the other green guy. There was something about him that just made you want to know him better, and listen to him talk for hours on end.

However; you also saw how reclused he was, his body language basically shouted it at you. You didn't want to scare him off.

"Thanks..." he came back placing the phone on the table and pulling you back into reality.

"No problem... I hope you like Mac n' Cheese?" You asked, pointing at the pan.

"Sounds great." He smiled shyly.

You tried thinking about something light to ask him to keep the conversation going but you sucked at small talk. Thankfully, he helped you out.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are you doing in the middle of the woods alone?"

"I study animal behaviour. An institution asked me to study a pack of wolves so we can do some enrichment work with some wolves born in captivity. So I've been following them for the last month or so."

He listened intently looking at the pictures around.

"I was actually with them before you showed up yesterday." You stated already regretting the words coming out of your mouth.

"Oh, sorry..."

"No, it's okay. " You have him a reassuring smile "It was... interesting."

"Interesting? That's new."

"... Do you remember anything?"

"Bits and pieces. It's like it was a bad dream."

You served dinner and went on to talking and learning things about each other. You did most of the speaking, which was okay because he seemed to be more comfortable with it anyways.

You slept outside in the hammock and let who you learned to be Bruce in the bed. After some protesting on his side.

The next day, you woke up to the sound of the chopper circling around and your new friend stepping out of the trailer in your sweats.

"Good morning. I think my ride's here."

You took him to the helicopter, said your goodbyes and watched him go, wondering if you would ever see him again.

.
.
.

The big green guy paid you a few more visits and every time he did, you couldn't help but smile.

Your work with the wolves ended eventually but it didn't matter, he seemed to find you anywhere you went.

It took sometime before you saw human Bruce knocking at your door.

"This is weird," you said "I'm used to greenie."

"Well, after a lot of soul searching, second guessing and overthinking, I thought that there might be a reason why I always find myself back here."

"Okay..."

"And that reason might be that I and, well, the other guy, don't want to leave and..." he said nervously before you interrupted him by placing your lips on his.

You wrapped your hands around his neck while passing your fingers through his hair. He pulled you close by your waist, letting you know he wouldn't be leaving so soon...

As life would have it, you ended up getting a phone call from a place called SHIELD. They were interested  in your experience with wild green things.

A/N: I'm thinking about developing this some more, what do you guys think? Should I do it?