"Can't decide?" 

My gaze shot to Liam. I gave him a guilty smile, nodding as I did so. "Yeah, sorry. Have you asked Holly?"

            Liam furrowed his eyebrows, frowning. "You know, sooner or later you have to stop doing that."

            "Do what?" I asked back, confused.

            "Shoving everything to Holly and not making any decisions on your own." Well that was uncalled for...

            "I don't - " 

            "You do, and I know it's probably because you think she's perfect and you do everything wrong so that's why you get her to make almost every decision. But no one is perfect, and you have to realize that." Liam held my gaze seriously.

            I looked down, feeling somewhat guilty. I knew I relied on Holly a lot, but I never knew someone like he would notice. I'm so weak, aren't I?

            "And anyway, I want your opinion because you're my date." I looked up as Liam sat down in front of me on my bed. Here we are on the bed again. I tried my best not to blush. Liam didn't seem to notice, thankfully. Instead, he continued talking.

            "So I think we should play a game." He gave me a small smile, obviously trying to make me forget what he said. I smiled back at his attempt, going along with him.

            "Okay," I stretched the word, a little skeptical but I was all up for games.

            "All right, so I will ask a question and you answer back the first thought you get. Okay?" I've heard of this game, and I nodded in reply, getting ready for his questions.

            "We'll start with simple ones before it gets faster." Liam moved into a more comfortable position; sitting crossed legged. I followed suit, staring straight into his eyes.

            "What's your favorite color?" He started.

            "Burgundy." I answered quickly.

            "Your favourite fruit?"

            "Raspberries."

            "What do you like doing most?"

            "Sleeping."

            Liam chuckled at my answer before asking the next one. "Your favorite number?"

            "Sixteen."

            "What's your favourite season?"

            "Autumn."

            "Where would you like to live in the future?"

            "Venice."

            "Necktie or bow?"

            "Bow." Well, that seems to answer our little difficulty. I had thought for a split second that the game was over but Liam asked me one last question.

            "Who do you like?"

            "Li- Lemurs. I like lemurs." I blushed deep red as Liam smirked at me. 

            "I've always known you liked me." He said smugly.

            I punched his shoulder, scowling. "Unless you’re a lemur, Liam, I don’t like you."