Chapter 2

Alex's POV

Anyways, enough about the past. lets focus on the future. I was trying my hardest to escape my captors. Yes, I said captors. They walked up to me, and started talking to me. They said that they were with some sort of professer. They said he was good, that he tought people like me. They called them selfs mutants. But I know better than to trust everthing everyone says. People lie. However, when I wouldn't talk to the one in shades, he got mad. The ladie told him to calm down, and then grabbed me. They took me with them to this plane. They took me abord and straped me in. They had to carry me. I wouldn't move. Not because they took me, but because I was told to stay in that one spot. The lady with redish hair came up to me and talked to me slowly, as though I was unable to comphrehend what she was saying. "Darling...we...are...going..to ..give ....you...this.  It ..will ..make ..you.. sleepy."  If there was one thing to get a reaction out of me it was a needle. And she had a BIG one. The reason  I don't like needles is because when I was around 18 ( i am 20 now.) the people I lived with, i don't know all their names as only a few actually talked to me, put me in this machine and stuck me with GIANT needles. Like 10 of them at the same time. The needles injected me with some sort of metal. It hurt like fudge. Anyway the whole time they were muttering about Logan and failed weapons. Anyway, back to the story. The lady was about to stick me with a needle, and if that wasn't going to get a reaction, talking to me like a baby would. You see, I am actually VERY smart. I finished college at 16 and continued to take more advanced courses in everything. I spoke 14 langues. Yea, I am as smart as her, if not smarter. So I did what any sane lady would do. I screamed bloody murder, and flipped the lady on her back and sat on top of her. This alearted the man. he came out of the pilots room, and yelled at us to be quiet. Then he saw that I was sitting on top of her. He started freaking out on me. Of course me being me, I  said 'shut-up, idiot'  in greek. That made him stare at me like a fish. So for his lesser mind, I said 'shut-up, idiot' in English. "What did you say," he said angrily. I repeated what I said to him. He looked like he was about to punch me, but before he could a shrill voice said, "We are about to land, so please put on your seatbelts." The guy imeadiatly sat down and buckled up. I didn't. I stayed sitting on top of the lady. Then right before we began to desend, I took the needle, and stuck her with it. Then I jumped up and buckled myself in leaving the lady on the floor.                                                                                                                                        " Oh, now you're going to get it," said the man. He was angry. I would have been beheaded, if it weren't for the guy in a wheel chair that rolled up the ramp. Nice timing, I thought. " Why thank you ," he said,        " However, Scott you look like you're about to kill her. Are you not able to handle her?"   " No,sir, I am able to handle her just fine," Scott said.  "Doesn't look like it Scooter, " says a random man who just walked up the ramp," It looks like she stuck Jane with the drugs."  " It's the ladys fault," I say to no one in particular,    " She was trying to stick me with them."  All three of the men look at me. "What,"  I say, " She should know not to come at a random person with a needle."