"Hmm. I don't know. I'll ask Selena when she's free and then you can spend time with her." I suggest.

"Okay! I really miss her." Millie says.

I smile,"You'll see her soon sweetheart. Be a little patient."

"Okay daddy." Millie says.

......

I politely nod at Selena as I walk into my office. Damn she looks gorgeous today then again when does she not look beautiful. I forgot how hard all of this was going to be, especially when I get to see her everyday. I wish this was easy but it's one of the most difficult things I've ever done in my life-pushing her away. I'm trying to convince myself that what I'm doing is right but my heart tells me otherwise.

I exhale a long deep breath as I take a seat. I really need to start my work or else I would keep thinking about Selena all day long. I take out my laptop and start to get to work.

Fifteen minutes into my work, there was a knock on my door. Without looking I simply call out a "come in".

"Good Morning. Your coffee." I look up to see a smiling Selena standing beside my desk.

"Morning. Thank you." I smile at her.

"First things first should I just address you as Harry or Mr Styles?" Selena starts off.

"Selena. We're still friends. You don't have to be so formal with me."

"I know. I know but I thought maybe you would have wanted me to be more formal at work. Never mind. I got it." Selena smiles.

"Okay. About yesterday, how many new people did you hire?" I ask.

"So far none. Kyle and I have chosen the most qualified people we've just got to narrow it down to best so we can call them and let them know when to start from." Selena says.

"Okay. Just let me know the final people you decide to higher."

"Alright I will. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Hmm. Not at the moment." I say looking around my office thinking of anything I need for Selena to do, until a plastic container on my desk catches my eye,"Actually wait. I almost forgot these. Brenda made these for you. She sends you her love." I smile as I hand Selena the brownies.

"Aww thank you. This is so sweet of her. I'm literally going to end up finishing all of these today." Selena jokes.

I chuckle lowly,"She knows how much you love brownies."

"She sure does." Selena smiles,"So should I get back to my work if you don't have anything you need me to do?"

"No thank you Selena. I'll ring you if I need any help."

"Okay." Selena nods and walks out of my office.

.....

Today, I didn't leave for lunch. I didn't even bother going downstairs. I just sat in my office and ate an apple. I just stare outside my window and just thought about a few things that have been bothering me recently. I guess today is a gloomy day for me.

A set of laughter echoed in the hallway causing me to turn around and see the source of the laughter. Selena and Kyle were outside my office near the elevator giggling and chuckling about something they both found very amusing. I had no idea the two of them were that close. Nevermind. I turn back around to get back to my work until I was disturbed yet again but this time by a knock on my door.

"Come in" I mumble and walked in none other then Selena and Kyle. Bloody great.

"What can I do for you two?" I ask sharply.