Chapter Four / Edited

Summer's POV

"Oh Summer! Let's dance!"

"Why yes of course Freddy my dear!"

And we danced and danced and danced.

"Summer... I have to tell you something important..."

"Yes Freddy my dear?"

"Wake up." "What?" "Wake up!" "I don't understand!" "WAKE UP!!!"

"Ow me shnoz!"

I woke up to see I was sitting up on my bed, one hand supporting my weight and my fist was floating in the air.

I looked over to the side of my bed to see my brother laying on the floor one hand supporting his weight, the other holding on to his nose.

"Oh my god. Crimson are you okay?" I say jumping out of my bed and kneeling next to him. "Yeah... You should become a professional boxer some day." He said and laughed, I laughed as well.

"Also... Uncle Logi said it's breakfast time." He said and got up, he walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen.

I got up, I was about to leave my room when I ran back to my phone, I picked up my phone and ran downstairs.

I saw my uncle and my brother eating already. I smell... BACON PANCAKES!!! I ran directly to my seat and got as many bacon pancakes I can get.

Just then my phone buzzed once... and then it buzzed again. I looked at my phone to see two texts. Ugh. One from Tomika and one from Zack.

I read Tomika's first :

Hey Summer. I was wondering if you wanna hang out at the amusement park later with me and Freddy. At 9:00 to 12:00.

Once I saw Freddy's name I quickly replied.

yes.

Don't worry, I still hate Tomika.

I smiled. "Summer... Are you sick or something?" My uncle asked. "No." I said still smiling. Wait! My text from Zack!

I looked at the text from Zack.

Hey Summer can you please help me bake a cake for the anniversary of my parents. I really don't know how to bake. And my parents like something home made. Please. Around 1:30pm. I really want my parents to be happy. I love my parents.

I froze...

"Mommy, daddy! Don't go!" Cried 6 year old Summer.

"Summer... We need to go on this business trip. Your brother and you're uncle will take care of you." Said her beautiful mom.

"Will you be their for your anniversary. I will bake a cake." Asked little Summer tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Don't worry baby, we'll be their." Said her handsome dad as they started their walk to the airplane.

~~~

"Done baking the cake for mommy and daddy." Said little Summer jumping off the stool and running to her brother and uncle.

"When's mommy and daddy coming?" She asked smiling. Her uncle kneeled in front of her and sighed.

"Summer your parents texted... They can't come." He said. Little Summer looked at her uncle. Tears rolling down her cheeks. "But..."

"Summer. Are you okay?" I blink to see my brother looking at me with worry. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah... Just a question... Are mom and dad gonna be here for my birthday next week?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Summer, but no. They said they can't make it." My uncle said sadly, I nodded.

Sure Zack. I'll be there.

"So, I'm gonna go to the amusement park with my friends later at 9 till 12. Is that okay?" I ask. "And I'm also gonna go to my friend's house at around 1:30."

"Sure. Just make sure to come home before 4:30." Crimson said and shrugged.

I ate my bacon pancakes fast, when I finished I ran to my room to take a shower. I did all my homework yesterday. You're probably wondering why do I have homework? Isn't Mr. Finn my teacher?

He still is but he gives us assignments to research about bands and everything.

After my shower I found some decent clothes. A pink crop top with a black and white key design, black skinny jeans, and pink vans.

"Bye Crim, bye Logi!" I shouted as I ran out the house. Yes, I don't really like calling my uncle uncle. I see Tomika and Freddy already waiting. I run to them and we walk to the amusement park.

This is gonna be a fun day. Especially because Freddy is here.

A/N

Done! Next chapter will be Zack's POV.

Short Chapter right... I'm having writer's block.