the meet (with some lemons)

Start from the beginning

you look at auto confused. "how will you punish me?" you start to feel like a submissive. and you always love someone that you love to dominate you. and it happen to be auto. quite unfortunate.

auto, had his taser, but he didn't want to scare you with it. but he had a belt, which no one knows how he got it and where he got it from. all you know is that there is a belt which is used to beat someone with. "i can punish you (Y/N). is that what you want?"

you where so turned on, you want to be spanked. you beg. "please."

"i want to hear a 'yes sir' when i call you, or you do a command. do i make myself clear?" auto was serious, he stared at you with that red eye of his. he gave you a mini earphone of course say B&L on it. "here put this on your ear, you will stop whatever you are doing and you are to come. i will be watching you. next time you come over, we will go over the rules. and one more thing. you are not to discuss to anyone what you heard and what was said. and always have the mini earphone with you at all times. do i make myself clear?"

you looked at auto because you are sitting down, he looks bigger. you looked down at your legs and back at auto. you whisper "yes sir."

"this earphone has tracking, a tazer, and you to hear me when i call you up. if you don't you will be on your hands and knees, being tased. it is not fun." auto looked at you.

"i don't want to be taser." you said while putting the earphone on. "okay auto. i will be back when you call me." you got up and gave auto a kiss on the white dome. you walked out to look at the night, it was still beautiful as how you left it. you decided to head back to auto and sleep with him tonight. and auto let you sleep with him. which is unusual of him. he never let anyone sleep with anyone but himself.

the next day you went out of the axiom and look at the sky, it was blue and pretty. you like it, you inhaled the good fresh air, thats when you heard a small beep form the earphones and you didn't know it was for, you know it when he calls you up you come. it beeped again. maybe it does mean he needs you. but you ignored it, then you felt a weird feeling, it felt like you where about to get shocked, so you ran back to the axiom and into the captain towed up top. when the elevator opened, auto was waiting, and you where tased, you are on your hands and knees, in pain, you looked down on the ground, and auto stopped shocking you with the earphone you had. " you where suppose to come when called."

"its only a beep." you try to talk but you feel fried.

"yes, it will help you remember that when you hear that beep, you better start heading to me." auto stared deeply in you. you know you are in trouble. you sighed, and you feel like you disobeyed auto, by not coming to the beep that was made from the earphone.

you got up, and auto was there staring at you. " i want more then this auto." you smiled. " i want you inside of me." your feeling break through your mouth. you then realized what you said and you looked at auto, which he did the same, he loves to stare. then, suddenly there was screaming from the outside of the axiom. it seems like the captain wants to see you. you look at auto. " auto.. i will be back." you hugged auto.

" i will be waiting, i exept you back after you talk with the captain. or i will have to punish you." auto grabbed the belt.

"i want to be punished even when i come back." you begged

" will do."

you gave auto a kiss and ran out, the captain was out there waiting. "(Y/N), there you are. what are you doing in the axiom. i don't want you to be in there anymore, you better not turn on auto. he is a problem with our life."

"problem? no. you probably misjudge him. he is been the greatest wheel ever. i turned on auto, i think he deserves a second chance." you answered.

" young lady! i do not want auto to be on. "

"i love him."

"no, it can't be.."

there was a beep coming from the earphone, auto wants you back. you probably gone get a punishment from him.

"look, i love him, i don't know why i cant love anyone i want."

"i am worried about you." the captain was sad

"don't worry, i can take care if myself, i am a big girl now."

you gave the captian a hug and ran back to the axiom, just to hear the beep to be louder, and when you came up the elevator, there was auto again staring, but he looked mad. "why you answer all of his questions? i know you love me, i know you care. but you can't tell him your personal life to him. and for being late and knowing i heard everything. i am gonna have to punish you."

"yes sir." you said with pride.

auto grabbed the belt and put you on the table. " look in front you (Y/N)! and count." he spanked you counted as one. he spank you again, and you count it as two, but as he spank you, it becomes more and more painful as the time felt longer and longer. by the fifth spank, you where ready to do anything he wants, he doesn't care if something , just anything. "please auto, i will do anything."

auto looked at you and took off your pants, bra and panties, you where aware you are full naked in front of auto, he went close to you and use his clamp to rub your clit. you moaned. he turned his wheel to the round tops and stuck it in your vagigi. you where moaning and you where clsose to climax. you wish auto can have a climax, maybe you can try a method. it could really turn him on. before you reached climax, you grabbed auto, and rub your body against his red eye, auto was shaking. "what are you doing?" auto wanted more.

i am done. i feel weird making this. but will continue making motor. its just the lemons got to extreme for me, and i am at almost 2,000 words, and i been writing since 10:00 pm, it is now 12:20 am. i am tired as ever and giving it a break till tomorrow