Memories

Joey's POV:

I've been with Daniel for two years now. I can't imagine spending it with anyone else. Its also crazy to think about how I found him on social media. If I wasn't on it at that time, I wouldn't be with him. So I'm very lucky! I still get butterflies everytime we kiss. No one has ever made me feel so special. I was sitting on the couch at the time, and Daniel left the house about an hour ago, and when I finally looked to my left, I saw something.

It was the scrapbook I gave him for valentines day. He left it open. He must have been looking at it before he left. And apparently I'm very observant because I just noticed the book that was literally right next to me at the time.

The first picture that caught my eye, was a photo from Don't Wait. That song will always be something special to me. Its a huge piece of my heart. I had to hide him away for a long time.
That picture just made me happy. And a little sad. Its just beautiful.
I guess I got to caught up in staring at it and thinking about that moment because before I knew it, a pretty bouquet of flowers was presented to me.
Daniel sat down next to me with the flowers in his hand, "Hey Joe." He said with a sweet smile. I smiled back,
"Hi Danny, I didn't think you would be home so soon."

"Well I just went to the farmers market to get these flowers for you."

"Aww that's sweet, you went just for me?"

"Anything for you."
Oh how those words made me melt... I still had the book in my hands while Daniel went to go put the flowers in the vase. We haven't had a "cuddle day" in a while which is surprising for us.
"Daniel, can you come sit with me please?"

"Sure, is something wrong?"

"No," I said looking at the book, " I just wanted to look over these pictures again."
He smiled at me. "Okay. I guess we haven't done that in a while."
Daniel sat next to me and put his arm around me. I leaned on his shoulder.

Ahhh... I love this so much.

I also love Daniel so much. It's perfect whenever I'm next to him.

All of these amazing memories of Daniel and I, made me feel happy.

From our kiss from Don't Wait,
To confirming Janiel,
Our Two Year Anniversary. And much more to come.

"Theres always room for more memories. Let's make more together." Daniel whispered in my ear. He held my hand with his other free one. He was playing with my ring finger (on my left hand which is where it's supposed to be) which made me blush a bit. I'll admit it. But that'll come later. I wanna cherish this while I can even though there will be more moments.

A/N sorry if you don't like it... I'm not the best at writing stories. Thanks for reading anyways!