We run to the other side of the plane. Just A loud crash resonates and half the plane is ripped off. The next thing I know I'm free falling straight to the hard ground. Oh sugar honey ice tea!

-----------------------------------

"Guys hold my hand! " tony shouted to Nat and clint. Nat held his hand and clint held her hip. Steve caught the other hand.

No! I can't die and have my last thoughts be about frigging plastic!

"We can still hear her thoughts! " Nat shouted, "and they're still dumb! "

"Where is she? " Steve shouted, "Loki is there. " he pointed.

Loki was searching for Beth. He could teleport so he was fine, but where was she?

no! no! no! shit! do not touch me with that beak!

"there! " Nat shouted as she saw the large blue bird carry Beth in its beak. She struggled against it but it didn't let up . Loki moved toward her and materialized his scepter. the bird saw this and threw Beth down . I shouldn't have eaten before coming,

Loki immediately teleported near her. he caught her by the hip.

"hello darling"

"your majesty!" she replied with a relieved smile. he grinned as he teleported them to the ground. as soon as she touched the ground,she nearly toppled. And Loki was forced to hold her in place.

"Are you ok? "

"Well I almost found out what it feels like to be an earthworm. I'm great! " she said as she stabilized herself. She looked at the bird.

"Thats Ned isn't it? " tony asked as he flew near them and landed.

"Where's Bruce? " Beth asked. Tony stopped in shock.

"I.. I don't know? " he said softly.

"Wh.. WHAT ? " she shouted as she looked around.

"Guys! The bird! " Nat said as the bird swooped in toward them. They began to back up as loki readied his scepter and Steve stood near him with the shield.

Shit! I'm not dying as bird poop!

The bird drew closer. A blur of green flew at it at the same time from the opposite direction.

"Yes! " Beth shouted, "smash his feathered ass hulk! "

I am not dying as bird poop after all.
Loki looked amused while Nat rolled her eyes.

As the hulk smashed the bird into the ground it transformed to a large tiger. It was about 50 feet tall. A burst of fire hit the hulk from the other side. Beth squinted to see a girl standing with fireballs in her hand. She kept throwing fire at the hulk. He was distracted and the tiger pounced on his neck.

"Leave him alone! " Beth shouted. Her eyes turned electric and all her nerves turned black. She ran toward them.

"Beth stop! " loki shouted.

"She isn't gonna listen" clint said as they began to run.

Beth ran and caught hold of one of hulks flailing arms. It propelled her into the air and she landed on the tiger her dagger hit its back.

It growled in pain and shook its head as she dug in. Clint shot an arrow at fire girl and she deflected it. This gave the hulk time to gain his bearings. He hit the tiger with full force.

"Beth is still on it, you dull creature! " loki shouted. He didn't listen. The tiger flew backward nearly crushing Beth. She jumped and landed on the ground. Ow! Oh God! Ow! Parts I didn't know I have hurt!