Chapter 4: Deal

READ, COMMENT, VOTE!

***

Chapter 4: Deal

The days went by fast and although I still hated Slytherin Nikki made it a lot better.

I was defiantly the happiest I have ever been in my whole life. Which I guess isn't that hard. The reason why I was so happy was because I had my first friend! Growing up in the muggle world muggles can tell you are different. It especially didn't help sense my life was so horrible I would accidentally to unexplainable things. Everyone saw me as the weird kid, and my cousin went around spreading rumors about me from that weren't true. For example he told every single person in are grade that I slept with a nightlight and a stuffed animal still! He knew his parents would never even give me that stuff! I was lucky to have my toy soldier that he threw at me!

It wasn't like that here! I finally felt like I fit in. Even if all the Slytherin's hated me but one and every other house was scared of me because I was bad sense I was put into Slytherin.

I wanted to stay with Nikki but every time I thought about my past I wanted to cry. What if I was bad? What if I turn out like Voldermort? Slytherin's are known for turning to the bad side! How am I supposed to live with future death eaters, which I was told that's what Voldermort followers are called.

After a week of being there I decided to take a visit to Dumbledore. As I was walking out of my last class on the way to his office Nikki decided to come with me.

"Harry where are you going? We are supposed to be going to the library, you promised!" She cried.

Although it was kind of annoying it was also kind of cute.

"How about we make a deal? I will go to the library with you if you come see Dumbledore with me?" I asked.

Her eyes widened.

"You would let me go see Dumbledore with you? But what if he doesn't want me there? I shouldn't go!"

"Nikki relax! I am going to talk about myself it's not like he can tell you to leave if I say you can hear and anyways he is super nice! He wouldn't kick you out of his office! I think you should ask for the same deal I have. Two weeks trial in Slytherin then see if we can get resorted." I tell her.

Her eyes widened again.

"I guess it's worth a try..." she said happily but guessing herself at the same time. "Well let's go!" She said as she held out her hand out to mine.

I wasn't sure if this was a friendly or romantic gesture but I really don't think I would care either way. Nikki is cute, smart and probably the greatest person I have ever met! So I took her hand and walk with her to Dumbledore's office.

"Lemon drop," I said to the statue guarding his office.

Nikki gave me a confused look when I said this but once the statue moved, revealing a hallway to the entrance, she put it all together.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in," Dumbledore boomed.

Nikki and I released are hands and let them fall to are side right before we opened the door.

"Nice to see you again Harry! Hello Nikki." Dumbledore said happily.

"Hello sir," Nikki said quietly.

"Let me guess this has something to do with the house you guys are in?" Dumbledore said.

"Yes Professor." I said.

"I agree that you might do best in another house Harry. And Nikki I have been told sense you are one of the only people to become friends with Harry in the Slytherin house people have out casted you?" Dumbledore said as a question.

"Yes sir." Nikki mumbled.

"I believe that it would only be fair to let you be resorted as well. I also think that Slytherin isn't the best house for you. You can have the same deal as Harry. Which I still am sticking with, two weeks in Slytherin and then I will let the hat resort you. Hopefully this time both of you and I will be satisfied with the results." Dumbledore stated.

Nikki and I both smiled at the fact we would have a chance to be place into a different house and we had a one to three odd of staying together, which was still a pretty good chance.

"Thank you sir!" Nikki said with glee.

"Thank you professor," I smiled.

"You're very welcome! I will see you both he in one week after dinner." Dumbledore said.

"Okay sir thank you again," Nikki said as she stood up.

"See you at dinner!" Dumbledore said to us as we were leaving.

This time it was me that took Nikki's hand.

"Time for me to hold my part of the deal, to the library we go!" I said laughing.

"I can't believe that just happened! Harry we will be in a different house after dinner in only seven days!" She smiled.

*****

So I have a Christmas song stuck in my head...

So that's why I said "With glee" in there...

OMG HARRY AND NIKKI!

I am just falling more in love with them as the time goes on...