Emilie was confused and sad.

She looked to the window to see her grandparents wave at her. But no one was outside the house nor inside the house. But all the cars were there and nothing was weird about the area. Emilie didn't know what was going on. So she said to Jacob, "Jacob, can you tell the girls that I'm gonna be gone for about 7 minutes?" "Sure. Anything for you." Jacob exclaimed in a flirty voice. Emilie ran out of the cafeteria faster than Halsey getting away from the village in the New Americana music video.She went to her grandparents house. The door was unlocked and no one was there. It was odd for them not to lock the door. She was very confused about this whole situation. So she called her mom. "Come on mom...pick up..." Emilie whispered. "Hello this is Leah." "MOM IT'S EMILIE AND MY GRANDPARENTS AREN'T AT THEIR HOUSE AND AND AND" "shhh honey. I know. I was going to wait to tell you. But your grandparents have passed away this morning from heart attacks." 'WAIT WHAT THE HECK THIS CAN'T BE FRICKING HAPPENING." "It is. I'll talk to you more about some other things as well when you get home. Love you bye" Leah, Emilie's mom, hung up and said, "thank god Emilie hung up. Now, please, keep doing my nails."