Chapter 1

Dani's P.O.V (5 Years Later) (February)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

       Andy and I got married about 6 months after our kids were born. That's right I had twins. They are a four years old now. A boy and a girl. My daughter's name is Alexandra Nicole Biersack. When they were born Alex and Jack came to visit in the hospital before we named them and the girl seemed to really like Alex. I figured I should name her Alexandra sorta after Alex. Plus I really like that name Alexandra so it worked out fine. Alex was really happy about it too.

My son's name is Damon Bassam Biersack. Yeah I gave him the same middle name as Jack. He practically begged us to name him Jack but we didn't want to so we just gave him the same middle name. That was enough to make Jack really happy. Andy didn't mind what we named them as long as it wasn't something really dumb.  

        After the kids were born we moved to Indiana so we could have a bigger house for the kids. Our old house only had one bedroom and it wasn't very big since it was only Andy and I living there. But since we had two kids we wanted a bigger house. The house we ended up buying had three bedrooms so the kids share a room and then they have a playroom.

-----------------------------------------------

Today Alex and Jack are coming over to visit. Alexandra is really excited to see Alex. They're really close and they have been since Alexandra was just a few days old. It's just like a natural bond with those two. It's really cute actually. Damon on the other hand likes Jack a lot better. Damon is very immature like Jack so they get along really well. Damon and Jack are about at the same maturity level since Jack is still an immature 4 year old at heart. The door opened and Alex and Jack walked in. Of course they don't even knock. 

"Alex!", Alexandra squeeled running to him. 

"Lexi!", Alex screamed back. That's his nickname for her. When she reached him he picked her up in a hug.

"How've you been?", He smiled at her.

"Awesome! Mommy and me made cookies earlier!", She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Cookies!?", Jack yelled. Then he ran to the kitchen. I laughed at his childness. He walked back in with 3 cookies in his hands and one stuffed in his mouth. 

"Geez Jack save some for the rest of us," I said sarcastically.

"Where's Damon?" He asked with his mouth full of cookies.

"He's upstairs in his room sleeping," I told him. Jack set down the cookies on the the table and ran upstairs. All of the sudden I heard Jack scream and Damon giggling really loudly. Jack must have tickled him and woke him up. Jack came back downstairs with Damon thrown over his shoulder and Damon was squeeling and giggling the whole way. Jack walked back over and picked the cookies up off the table. 

"Shut up and eat a cookie," Jack said holding a cookie out to Damon.

"Cookie!", Damon screamed as he reached for the cookie. Just as he was about to grab it Jack pulled the cookie back and shoved the whole thing in his mouth.

"Too bad peasant!", Jack laughed at him.

"Jack I wanted that cookie!", Damon whined at him. 

"There's more cookies in the kitchen," I told Damon. He screamed and ran into the kitchen. Alex set Alexandra down back on the ground.

"You better go get a cookie before Jack and Damon eat them all," He told her. She nodded.

"Get your hands off my cookies you hobknocker!" She screamed at Damon running into the kitchen. 

"Wait I want more!" Jack screamed running after them. I chuckled at them. Alex and I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"So when is Andy coming back from tour?", Alex asked.

"About a month," I told him. 

"So he'll be home in time for the kids birthday?", He asked.

"Yeah he'll be back a few days before so I'm waiting to go shopping for they're presents until he gets home so he can help me."

All of the sudden we heard a big crash from the kitchen. Alex and I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen. Jack was standing there with a mouth full of cookies and the plate the cookies were on was smashed on the ground and all of the cookies were everywhere. Jack, Damon, and Alexandra just looked at us. Jack tried too look innocent like he wasn't involved but he was probably the main one that did it. 

"You three can not be left alone for five minutes can you?", I asked.

"It wasn't me!," Jack yelled. I sighed.

"Kids get out of the kitchen and be careful not to step on the glass and Jack clean it up because it was most likely your fault." 

"But-" Jack started but I cut him off.

"Clean it up now before one of the kids steps on it and gets hurt." I said glaring at him.

"Ughh fine," He groaned. He grabbed a broom and started sweeping up the glass.

"Idiot" I muttered under my breath. Alex just laughed at me. Alexandra ran up to Alex holding her little guitar.

"Hey Alex?", She asked looking up at him.

"Yes Lexi?"

"Can you teach me how to play a song?", She asked.

"Of course," Alex said smiling back at her. "I'll go grab my guitar go sit on the couch and I'll be there in a minute"

"Yay!" Alexandra screamed and ran to the living room. Alex walked out to his car and grabbed his guitar from the trunk. He came back inside and went into the living room to teach Alexandra a song. I walked upstairs to Damon's room and opened the door. Him and Jack were laying on the floor playing with his action figures. I chuckled to myself and closed the door. I'm glad I have such great friends.

---------------------------------------------------------

I finally started the sequel :D Sorry it took so long. I haven't had much motivation to write lately but now I do. I'm on Christmas break right now so I'll try to update a lot. Hope you like this chapter anyways :)

Chapter Song - Wasting All These Tears - Cassadee Pope