English Attack

There he was. The new boy. Who is he? I wondered. Hi, my name is Haeydon Morris and this is my story. His name is Carter Seth. He was dreamy. Look at him. Look at his glittery sea blue eyes and his pink bow shaped lips with that little smirk that makes you melt inside... woah wtf. I, Haeydon Morris, am not going to obsess over a boy I just meet! That would be immature and I'm not immature. He's just another boy. A dreamy boy.
The bell rings
"Take your seats class. I am Mr.Dune and I will be your english teacher. I'm going to take role." said Mr.Dune.
Mr.Dune clears his throat.
"Kate Arget?"
"Here"
"Lucus Balea?"
"Here!"
"Menga Darming?"
Silence
"Absent. Okay... umm. Kennedy  Fern?"
"Present!"
"Taylor Kelsea?"
"Here!"
Then he gets to my name.
"Haeydon Morris?"
"Here." I say quietly.
"Lastly, Carter Seth?"
"Here!"
"All right then. Everyone minus Menga is here today! Okay. So now I'm gonna pair you guys up to get to know each other."
Whole class groans.
"Oh be quiet. Ok soo... Kate you'll be with Kennedy."
Gasps. Kate hates Kennedy because Kennedy was her best friend untill Kennedy became a FTM.
"EW!!! DON'T PUT ME WITH THAT WHORE!" yelled Kate. Kennedy started to tear up. The whole class fell silent as the teacher got up and said, "Kate, you have not right to call Kennedy a whore. Just because he used to be a she doesn't mean hes not a good person. He is who he is."
Kate gave Mr.Dune the evil eye. "Whatever! Lets go Kennedy." said Kate.
"Ok next... how about Lucas and Taylor?" said Mr.Dune.
Whole class laughs.
"Whats so funny???" demanded Mr.Dune.
Class goes silent.
Oh yea... Taylor likes Lucas...
Taylor blushes
"Ok... Come one Lucas!" says Taylor.
"Okay Tayz!!" says Lucas.
Oh shit... only 2 people left to pair up...
"And that leaves... Haeydon and Carter."
Shit... what do i do... what do i say.... agg... OMG WHAT IF HE SEES MY WRISTS!!! My scars... he will laugh at them!
"Hey, I'm Carter. Are you ready to be my partner?" he sweetly asks.
"Y-y-ye-yea. S-s-sure." I responded nervously.
"Hey," he says
Grabs hand
"I'm not going to hurt or judge you,  okay?" said Carter.
"Okay... if you say so..." I said.
"Okay class. I want you guys to get to know each other." said Mr.Dune.
"Okay. Haeydon, what do you do for fun?"
"I write music and sing. How about you?" I mumbled.
"I dance. Whats you're scariest memory?" asked Carter.
Flashback: 5 years ago
"No body will ever love you! You stupid whore! You're an ugly bitch!!!" shouted my father.
Crying, I ran to the house and began to do the one thing i promised Riah i wouldn't do. I grabbed my razor.
"Hey, Haeydon??? Are you okay???" asked Carter.
I was crying... in front of Carter.
"Oh yea..." I said as I wiped away all my tears, "Yea i was thinking for the question and I thought a bit too much. Umm... probably when my dad left how about you?" I asked
"Probably when my sister committed suicide..." he said with a far away look.
"Oh my God... I'm so sorry..." I said.
I was feeling a bit brave right then.
I hugged him. I hugged him as tight as I could. He hugged me back.
"Its ok... next question. Ummm..." he trailed off.
I saw his eyes wander to my wrists. Oh shit... my sleeve rolled up... oh God.
I start to breathe really heavy.
"Hey, its ok. I'm not going to judge ok." says Carter.
"I... I...-"
Bell rings
I quickly gather my stuff and run out the door to my next class.
My next class is preforming arts. I am the song writer and singer. Lets hope Carter isn't there...