O N E

I did my usual routine before I go to school. Wake up, take a shower, wash my face, do my hair and make up, then I get dressed. I wake up at 6:20 am because school doesn't start til' 8:15. The only reason why I wake up so early is because I don't want my dad to wake up and beat me. I once I got out of the shower I blow dried my hair then brushed and straightened it. I walked into my room and picked out an outfit.

I grabbed my all black penny board and phone and headphones

I grabbed my all black penny board and phone and headphones. I walked down the staircase slowly and quietly. I quickly walked to the cookie jar on the shelf and opened it. I took twenty dollars and put it in my pocket then walked out of the house fast. I took my phone out of my pocket and put my headphones in. I started playing Bloodstream by Stateless and checked the time. 7:35. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I began to ride to a teahouse that I made at a close creek.

I climbed up the latter and looked out. I just dozed off of thinking about when I run away. I was gonna drop out of school today and run away tonight. I decided to leave and went to the gas station. I bought a soda and a bag of chips then went to school. It wasn't any different compared to the other days. People trying to talk to me and I just block them out and teachers talking to me while I don't listen.

After school I went to all of my classes to get my textbooks. I walked into the office send dropped my books on the desk. The lady looked at me through her glasses. "What was that for?" She asked. "I'm dropping out. Peace out bitches." I said then walked out and rode back home. I ran upstairs and began packing. I put my toothbrush, makeup, hair utensils and underwear, bras, and socks in one bag.

The next bag had all of my clothes in it which wasn't much so I added my umbrella and pads and tampons. I also put my extra chargers in there and hygiene materials. I put two pairs extra pair of shoes in there. I ran into my dad's room and took a whole lot of money that i'll need plus all of it in the cookie jar. I took everything in my backpack out then put in things for when I leave.

I put my computer and computer and phone charger in there and the money. Then I put a small pillow and the stuffed animal my mom gave me in there. I looked around my room and then grabbed my passport. The last item that I put in there was my penny board. I grabbed my guitar bag and then set it against my wall. I was ready to leave. I was home alone for hours so I ordered Chinese food then watched some T.V. I left at 7:30 because my flight was at 9:00. I grabbed my things and called an uber.

I put all my bags in the back and sat in the front with my backpack. He drove me to the airport and I gave him some money then put on my backpack and guitar bag then my duffle bags. I put my guitar bag and one duffle bag to be on the back part of the plane then left. I went through security and went and bought a big bottle of water and a sandwich.

I sat down until my flight was called. I gave the person my ticket then sat in an area all by myself. I didn't do anything but watched movies that I downloaded on my computer. I looked out my window and smiled as the plane was leaving. I watched movies and fell asleep. I woke up in the morning and saw that we landed in Minnesota. I waited on the plane for a little bit while people were leaving and more were coming on.

I was on my phone when I heard a voice. "Excuse us but do you mind if we sit here?" I looked up to see two boys around my age. I shook my head 'no' and they took a seat. "I'm Justin and this is my brother Danny." The one with brown hair said. "I'm Hayden." I smiled. "So why are you going to Maryland?" Justin asked. "Uh, I'm running away from home. I lived in San Diego." I said. "Oh, wow that's pretty extreme. We're from Minnesota and we're going to Maryland so I can surprise my boyfriend." He said.

I smiled at him then looked down at my phone. "Hey why don't you get our number in case you don't like Maryland and you want to come and live in Minnesota with us. Wait! I'm sorry. That sounds a little weird because we just met but you know." Justin said. I laughed and nodded my head. "We can keep in touch." I said and handed him my phone and then he passed it to Danny.

The entire flight to Maryland was fun. I talked to Justin and Danny and found out that Danny and I are very much alike and that they are both transgender and pansexual. The flight was over and we landed in Maryland. I grabbed my bags and we went outside. I was walking with the boys when some boy ran over yelling their names. All three of them ran together and had a big hug. I looked at the boy and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I looked away and turned to the boys. "Okay, well bye." I said and hugged both of them. I grabbed my other bags and went outside of the airport and called a taxi. The taxi took me to the nearest hotel. I thanked him and walked into the hotel. I got a nice, but small room. I settled in and just laid on the bed for a little bit. I got up just to take a shower. After I finished showering I put my phone on the charger and charged my laptop as well. I turned off all the lights and turned on the T.V. I was watching the 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' when I got a text from Justin. He sent me a photo of him and his boyfriend kissing. I texted 'aww💖' and then sent a picture of me kissing me kissing my screensaver on my computer which was Grant Gustin.

He texted the laughing emoji and I sent one back. Then I texted him that I was tired so I was going to sleep. He texted 'Okay well goodnight🌛🌠' And I texted 'Goodnight. Tell Danny I said that to him and that I miss him already🌠🌠' 'What about me?!😣😢' 'I miss you too😢 Maybe we should all meet up somewhere tomorrow. With your boyfriend and friends😃' 'Okay that is a great idea😁 we should just go to random places.' 'Okay. Try and find places it'll text you where I am staying tonight.' 'Okay! Well goodnight' 'Goodnight' After that I fell asleep excited for tomorrow.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Well that was this chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed! Please vote, comment and follow for more! And TBH I don't know how long they stayed in Maryland for so i'm just gonna say one week. Anyways goodbye for now😉