"Wow Donny. That was actually really nice of you!" MJ cheered.

"I just don't like to see someone have the face like they were going to vomit." I told them.

"Still, thank you. But I did learn something new about you without asking." Peter spoke and I just tilted my head in confusion. "We have the same taste in soda!"

I couldn't help but laugh at his happiness. But my joy died quickly when Harry asked, "So why is your hood covering your face?"

"HARRY!!" Peter shouted.

"WHAT?! WE'RE ALL WONDERING THE SAME THING!!!" Harry defended.

"BUT STILL!!" Peter began but I cut him off with my hand.

"It's alright. I actually get that a lot. You see I have a scar on my face that I really don't like people to see. So I keep my face covered." I explained kind of truthfully.

"Oh. Sorry man." Harry apologized.

"We're cool." I told him.

Nice save!!!

I agree.

After that we just talked about random stuff until the bell rang and I left the school after knowing they were gone.

Peter POV

Meeting the new guy Donny was actually really great! He was super nice, a bit shy yes but nice all the same. And I'm super happy that he was willing to share his lunch when I was about to be reintroduced to mine. But for some reason.... he reminded me of Wade by the way he was worried and was quick to act. This thought brought a smile to my face and as I quickly rushed to my AP math class I thought, "It would be nice to see him more often."

Third POV

Wade walked home with a huge smile stretching from ear to ear on his face. He never thought just seeing and TALKING to Peter would make him this happy. But one thing was for sure, he most definitely can't wait to tell Spiderman about it. Even though he basically wouldn't say it to the spider's face for now. But he considers him to be his best friend.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY DOG SUNNY!!!!!*

Wade waited up on top of his apartment building practically bouncing up and down where he sat like a little child as he waited for Spiderman who had sent him a text saying that he was finally free from "Hell week" as Harry had called it earlier today. And as if on cue the sexy mystery man came swinging in and landing right next to his friend and sat down.

"Hey man!" Spidy greeted happy to finally getting back to fighting crime and seeing his friend with a large mouth.

"SPIDY I HAVE AWESOME NEWS!!!!" cheered as he almost falling off the building if Spiderman hadn't quickly gripped his belt. He would be shitting concrete for weeks.

"Whoa there cowboy." Spidy chuckled, "Sit still and tell me you dork."

Deadpool obeyed and sat still as he spoke. "I finally got up the courage to go see the friend that I told you about." he said happily.

"That's great man! I bet you guys had a lot to catch up on!" Spidy spoke not bothering mentioning on how Deadpool snuck out.

Deadpool's smile was wiped from his masked face as he looked down. "He didn't know it was me." he admitted.

"You didn't tell him or did he not recognize you?" the spider asked.

"Both. Not to mention I hid my face." Deadpool spoke.

"Deadpool. That's not how you rekindle a friendship. I'm sure that he would like you even if your scared." He comforted the mercenary.

"Like hell he would. Spidy I think even you would run the other fucking direction if you saw my ugly ass face." Deadpool complained.

"Try me." Spiderman said in a challenging manner. 

"PFFT Alright man. But it's your stomach." Deadpool stated knowing that he wouldn't win this argument now that he riled his friend up.

With hesitant hands he reached up and pulled off his mask. He didn't dare look at his friend, believing that disgust would be written all over his face. But to his surprise he felt an ungloved hand on his cheek. He then turned to the spider who had indeed removed his glove. "See? Not ugly. A little banged up, but not ugly." Spiderman spoke.

"Your not grossed out?" Deadpool asked.

"No. In fact I think you look beautiful." The spider complimented.

"Your nuts." Deadpool joked, but was happy to be called beautiful.

"No just seen a LOT worse in this line of work." Spiderman laughed, "Even my pops would say the same thing."

"Hahaha! My dad would most likely say that I look like I was hit by a bus and dragged." Deadpool laughed.

"Hey.... That's the first time you've brought up your dad." Spidy pointed out as a small smile formed on his face.

"Yeah?" Deadpool asked.

"Yeah. Why is that? Was he a bad guy or something?" Spidy joked.

"Nah man. He might drink, smoke, and have a bit of an anger issue. But he is far from a bad guy. Once you get to know him and get passed the wet dog smell, you'll see he is nothing but a big puppy." Deadpool said with pride in his voice.

"Yeah. I think I would like to meet him one day." Spidy said.

"NOT BEFORE I MEET YOURS!!!" Deadpool teased as he jumped off to the building to a crime in progress, Spiderman laughing not far behind.