" if it wasn't for the Decisions I made when I was younger we problaby wouldn't be where we are now "

" I truly apologize "I said looking at him.

We both hugged it out silently.

" so we good now "

" yea we good " Kyle said

" so um you and that boy living under the same roof now " Kyle said making a sour face.

I wanted to laugh at his expression.

" yea we didn't have a choice Jada and Victor wrote in their will that it would be best "

" oh how you feel about it "

" to be honest I'm only doing it for my niece and nephew "

Kyle nodded his head

" so how is Sasha is she a good mother "

" Sasha is wonderful mother , she cooks , clean , make sure Kaia is good , I just wish I got to know her more before getting in her pants " he said laughing slightly.

" mhmm I bet " I said

" Mann don't give me that look I know I fucked up " he said

I quickly hit him in the chest

" ouch what you do that for " he said holding his chest

" their is a baby in here "

" she sleep and besides she don't even know what that word mean " Ky said

Kaia started to whine and Kyle quickly got up rushing for her aid

" what's wrong mamas " he said

He unbutton her onesie to check her diaper but that wasn't the problem.

" hey can you warm up one of Kaia bottles for me please  they are in the refrigerator " he said trying to get Kaia situated in his arms

I walked into the kitchen looking for her bottles. I found them in the frig pre-made I got one putting in the microwave for like 10 seconds.

" here you go " I said handing it to him

I just watch Kyle tending to his daughter. It was a cute moment. I can tell it mature him because the old Kyle would have never been like this.

It made me wonder would I have been a good mother.

After that I left Kyle heading back to Jay house.

Their was two cars outside parked at the garage.

I wonder who they belong to.

I open up the door to see Jason playing some game on the tv with one of Jay's friend.

" man that ain't fair "

" don't be mad Rj , you just can't play now hand my nephew his money "

I was glad to see Jason getting out his depress zone.