chapter-17 Home again

As I walked up the steps to my house I wandered if my dad still lived here or if he would for give me for eing gong for three years. I wandered if he hated me too. I wouldn't blam him he has a right to and plus it would be safe for him i he hated me. But I new I could never leave my dad he was al I had well I have shan but yeah you get the point.

BANG BANG BANG.....

I knoced on the doorhappy to be home.

" Go away." a old cranky voice yelled from the house.

I knoced again and said " dad its me its jessica its your little girl."

"lies my little jessi ran away shes probley dead by now."  He Barked

"no daddy it really is me and I am alive." I said " please don't hide from me." I wispered that last part.

Soon anuf the door opend a crack revealing a small balled man with a big fat belly.

" jessica." He asked " is that really you."

" yes dad it is." I said

" jessi." He said as he ran up to hug me " where have you been" He asked 

"I -I can't tell you" I said through sobs 

" no matters your home thats all." 

We walked in side the house was a mess.There was close and dirt plus food on the floor and the table. 

" eww dad what happend?." I questioned

" I fell apart when you dissappered I tryed to stay strog but then I broke and had to give up." he said as he navigated through the dirt and food to the stairs.

"I have missed you alot jess." pleses dont go I need." you He said once we had gotten to my room

" I am not going any where daddy." I said as I gave him a tight hug.

Jacob pov

I a wook to an anfimilar sent but in some ways I new it from somewhere so I got up to look for it.I ran down stairs as I button up my shirt but that bitch sammy stoped me before I could get out the door. 

" oh babe." she said as she started to unbutten my shirt " you should keep it off for me." she said looking strat at me. 

" shut up sam ." I spat at her as I walked out the door but she just pulled me back.

" look I know you are still mad about my little trick I pulled on jessica but please I love you do you really think she thinks you would have a kid with me." she said 

" well she beleaved it ." I barked. thats when I figured it out. jessica was back she was the scent she is back. My hart started to beat more and more I love her I need her I have to find her.Now. 

" what the hell is that smell its like-." she stoped when she looked at my face  " no no no no no NO! she is not back she can't be she wouldn't." she screamed in my face. 

" shes the one I love not you so beleave it bitch my babe is back." I said before running off to find jessica. 

sammy pov

" what the hell is that smell its like-." I stopped my self when I saw the look on jakes face " no no no no no NO! she is not back she can't be she wouldn't." I screamed at jacob 

" shes the one I love not you so beleave it bitch my babe is back." he said before running off.

How dare He talk to me like that I am not a bitch. Ok maybe a little but I like it and I know some one elas who does. he will help me take jessica here down once and for all.

Jared.