filler

crystals pov :

everything has been going down hill for the past few weeks fire and crimson sees crimson and nima as a threat but crimson  will not tell me why. on a good note me and Abby made up and she forgives me but i rarely get to see her thou. 

any who today Lucifer is taking me and fire to see the baby , i'm excited to see it .

we pull up to the pack doctors house and i immediately unbuckle and run to the door and start banging on the door making them chuckle. the pack doctor opened the door with a smile '' welcome Luna right this way '' 

he lets us in and leads us to his builtin health suite . '' lay on the bed and pull your shirt up for me please'' he asks and i comply. he pulls a machine next to me and pours some gel on my stomach making me squeal . '' thats cold  '' i whine making him chuckle ''i apologize luna ''

he puts the wand on my belly and move it around and press buttons and smiles before turning the screen to us and pointing to a blob he says '' that right here is your baby i'd say your about 8 weeks along congrats alphas and luna '' 

he gives us some pictures and sends us on our way...

all in all through the drama today was wonderful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------surprise --------------------------------------------kyrii's pov 

i better get paid alot for this. 

i continue to follow them and snap pictures and send them my boss. i don't see why she wants the pictures but who am i to complain 

anywho back to business what business well you will just have to find out

-----------------------author's note--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i am sorry for being gone so long but here's a filler chapter till i figure out what needs to happen but if u dont remember kyrii go back to the new character list i did