--

My friends were staying at my place for the night. My parents were out, probably at a party or something.

It was a Friday night, and my friends offered to help me with my school work. I had accepted their offer, and we got to work.

We had left the telly on in thr other room, listening to the news reporter talk about what's new. But what we heard next, was quite unexpected.

"We've taken note that a Pikachu like creature, is out on the loose," he started to explain. "Make sure to lock your doors and windows. Reports of what the creature does to its victim is unknown. But people say it says a little 'boo'."

I continued to listen in on what he was saying, until I had snapped out of it.

My friends, Lilly and Bella, didn't seem to hear what the reporter had just said, so I brushed it off and continued to work.

After about 20-or-so minutes had gone by, i felt like we needed a break, so I looked up from the computer that was on my kitchen counter, and I looked up at Lilly, whom was sitting right next to me.

I was about to say something, when I saw a creature on her shoulder. I was struck with fear.

It was small and round, like a Pikachu, but it had no tail. It didn't look like the normal yellow Pikachu, though. It looked like it had, human skin...

It leaned infront of her face, and with a deep, calm, soothing male voice, it said "boo". Then she vanished.

I looked at Bella, who was next to Lilly. She didn't seem phased.

I didn't know what happened, or where she went. I couldn't really do anything about it, do I went back to doing my school work.

But then, something slowly lowered itself into my view.

It had long, pointed ears with black tips. It had human flesh. It's eyes, well, it had none. It didn't even have a nose from what I remember. But it had a small, sharp edged, mouth. It opened carefully, and in the same voice I heard before, it said "boo", and all of a sudden I was in a different room.

I didn't even feel it on my back, shoulders, or head. At all.

I was completely terrified, though. I found myself next to lilly. We we both tied up.

And then, poof, Bella was with us too. Also tied up, the Pikachu on her back.

It gave me the shivers. It hopped off her back and started circling us. Looking at each of ud, very carefully.

It's face scared me the most. Knowing one of my favorite Pokémon, could kill me and my friends. It's terrifying.

I believe i had passed out from somehing, but I remember waking up, still tied up.

My friends were not there, anymore. I called their names, but failed to get a response. I didn't see the Pikachu anywhere close, either.

Then, I saw them walk over to me, in complete confusion. They untied me, and got me to my feet.

They brought me back to the dining room, I looked back at where I was laying, it was infront of my front door. No wonder why I was cold.

Bella and Lilly didn't remember any of that happening.

But we got on with our lives, well, except for me. I can't think or see a Pikachu the same way again. Terrifying, as I keep saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this story! I'll be honest

This was based off of a dream I had two nights ago. And it WAS terrifying!

I don't even like sitting in the dinning room, anymore. Haha.

But again, thank you for reading. If you liked this, leave a vote. Share your opinions in the comments. And be sure to share this story with your friends if you'd like.