chapter two!!!

Zayn's pov

"Sir you can't go past the yellow tape." A woman in a cops outfit says, looking up from her pad."I'm going to see Amy!" I said walking over to the ambelance. Amy was sitting their with a blanket over her shoulders."Amy are you okay?" I ask sitting next tobher. She scoots a little away."I'm sorry for what I did." I say looking at her face."Its okay." She says suddenly spinning and hugging me. She crys for able bit then she looks up at me.''I saw you kissing Perrie." She says looking at the ground."Trust me, I tryed to get her off me." She nodes and leans on me."I love you Amy." I say making her cry a little more and smiled. She leaned up and kissed me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around her. We broke away and Amy layer her head on my lap. She fell asleep."Sir, do you know Amy Hunter?" A man wearing a suit asked walking over with a bag of ice on his head."Yes, she is my future wife." I say rubbing Amy's head."Really? Well don't tell her but I'm her father." He said holding out his hand."She said her dad died." I say taking his hand."No, we came up with that stories so that she wouldn't go after me." He said walking away."Who was that?" Amy said rubbing her eyes, she layer her head back down."Sir, she can go home now." A officer said giving me a pass."Okay, Amy lets go home." I said carrying her bridle style. We make to the car and I place her in the passenger side. We drive home and Amy is wide awake."I want to have some fun." She says walking to our room."What kinda fun?" I ask walking in the room and closing the door."Anything.. you...want." She says rubbing her hand on my dick."Oh really?" I say kissing her."Yep." She says pulling me to the bed. We make out for about a good five minutes. She breaks the kiss to take off her shirt then mine."Like what you see?" I ask seeing her blush as she looks away."Come here." I say dragging her close to me. I'm glad she is back to herself. I missed her so much, ever since the Perrie thing at the restaurant she hasn't been the same. We make out till we are naked."I want you." Amy whispered in my ear."How bad?" I ask knowing its bugging her."Really bad." She says stroking my dick."Your so hard." She giggles. I lay her on the bed and go to grab a condom, but she stops me."I want to get pregnant, I want to start a family with you." She says looking into my eyes."Okay. Are you ready?" I ask rubbing my dick on her area."Yes." She says, I slowly go in as she moans softly...

A/N: Cliff hanger. Does Amy get pregnant? wait and find out!!!