"No."

"He's lying." Maddie's voice came into the room. "He waits for this all year."

I chuckled into my arm. She knew me too well.

"He goes on diets and works out like crazy, but when it comes to Thanksgiving, he eats like a pig," Maddie joked.

"Ew." Bobby laughed. "You're going to get fat."

"He'll be fine," she said. "I think your mom wants you."

"Okay, Maddie." He flung himself off of the bed. "Bye, Justin!"

I groaned.

"That will be Roman in ten years." Maddie's hand started to knead the flesh of my back.

"I know. I'm trying to think happy thoughts. Although, I'm usually not so crabby with Bobby. But he did wake me up, so I deserve some credit."

"It's ten-thirty. You almost never sleep this late."

"Taking care of babies is hard work."

Even though I didn't turn to see her, I could feel Maddie's playful glare on me. She hit my permanently sore shoulder, and I hissed in pain.

"Ouch, Maddie."

"You barely get up as it is."

"I did this morning," I challenged, throwing my arm up and wrapping it around her. I pulled her down to the bed.

"Justin, stop. I have to get up and cook."

"No, you're staying here with me." I pressed all my weight on top of her.

"Anna's going to kill me if I let the turkey burn. That's my only job."

"I can keep you occupied while it cooks." I lifted up her shirt and engulfed her lips in mine before she had a chance to protest.

She melted into me, completely and fully, as my hands took their time to explore her skin. Her bra went next, joining her shirt on the floor.

Maddie's pregnancy boobs were incredible. They were supple and felt amazing in my hands; not too big, but certainly larger than before.

"Am I being too rough?" I asked, my breathing somewhere in between a needy pant and suffocating gulp.

"No." She shook her head, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

I could tell that her body was getting back to where it used to be before the twins were born. Not fully, but she was working on it. Her stomach was tightening up, and the weight was disappearing day by day. She still felt self-conscious a lot of the time, though.

"Justin, I want to stop you, but I can't." She kissed my neck.

I grinned to myself. I would win this battle. Maddie couldn't deny the carnal lust that had always been between us. I suspected it always would be. She just had to let herself give into it.

"Take off my panties," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am."

I laid her down and gently rolled down her shorts and underwear, throwing them aside. She tried to cross her legs, but I wasn't having it. I separated and settled between them. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt my familiar erection pulsing against her center. She was wet, extremely wet, and after two months of abstinence, we were both ready.

"Justin... we can't do this here." She gasped when I rubbed myself against her, still in my boxers.

I didn't say anything in reply. I didn't want to ruin the moment.