Adore Delano

Hey guys, first of all, make sure you check out my new book, Rupaul decisions. It is very similar to this one. So check it out if you can!!!

Now to the questions.....
Do you respect Adore Delano's decision to leave?

A lot of people are saying that she is a Biach and took that spot away and is too sensitive, but here's the thing. When you get invited to All Stars, it is months before they start filming. I'm sure that she said yes MONTHS before all that crap happened.

If you're not sure exactly what happened, here you go:
Before all stars 2, Adore and Michelle Visage and many other queens were on tour, and they were basically sisters at that time; but when they came back to competition, Michelle was no longer a sister but a judge. She said that Adore was flat chested and had a hog body (some of that was said by raven symone too, but it was really harsh for a first challenge), and Danny didn't just get up and leave, Rupaul was in the werkroom and asked him why his eyes were so red, and he broke down. His father had died this past year, and he had relationship problems on top of that. *end of rant*

Anyways... yea check out my book and comment here!!

Oh and also, who else thinks that adores done something crazy with her lips? She looks different!!