Chapter 8- Bound.

Start from the beginning

" No. " I said, within a flash, I was on the bed and Hell was above me.

" What are you doing? " I gasped as I felt his hands on my hips.

" I told you. You take them off or I will. " He said as he reached above my head, I closed my eyes as I wasn't sure what to expect. I jumped as I felt something cold touch my wrist and a click.

" What are you-" I started but stopped as I saw it.

I was handcuffed to the bed.

" Hell! What is wrong with you! Get them off! " I said as I yanked at them, my hands stuck.

" Nope. " He smirked as he grabbed the waist band of my pants, slowly taking them down. I closed my eyes as I felt him slip them over my feet. I kicked at him and he placed his hands on my thighs, stopping me from kicking.

" That, my mate, was not a very smart idea. You just gave me a wonderful view of your panties. " He smiled," I have an idea. " He smiled as I closed my eyes after I seen his claws extend from his fingers. I jumped as I heard fabric being cut.

It was the fabric of my shirt.

" Hell! Stop! " I said as I tried to kick him again, but he stopped that.

I was now only in my bra and panties.

" Hmm," Hell hummed as he sat on his knees, starring at my face. Not going any lower than my collar bone. What is up with him?

He stood up, shrugging his suit jacket off as he walked over to the corner, grabbing a chair and placing it in front of the bed.

" Shall we take the rest off? " He asked as he crawled back to the bed, right beside me, his tie touching my thigh, sending a shiver through my body.

" No! We should put it on! " I said, my eyes still closed.

I felt the bed let out, I opened my eyes as I then pulled my legs up, crossing them so he couldn't see my lady parts.. or the wet spot on my panties.

Hell then took a seat on the chair he had placed in front of the bed, as he began to take his tie off.

All he did was watch me, for hours.

Hell's p. o. v

I watched her, legs crossed so I couldn't see her pùssy. She must've forgot, I am a werewolf. My smell is heightened. She may be trying to cover her wetness, but I can smell it.

It's taking every inside of me to not take her. From the raging hard on I have pressed against my thigh, these pants holding in there to my wolf yelling at me to just take her. Take our mate.

I starred at her, not moving any lower than the collar bone, her cheeks as red as a tomato. Head hung low, but you could see her blushing. Her hair, covering some of her face. I tugged my tie off, deciding to tease her.

I want her to beg.

I loved watching her like this. Bound, helpless.

I stood up, her head flung up as she was scared and nervous, you could smell the excitement. I held my tie in my hand as I slowly dragged it down her body, stopping it on her panties. She had her eyes screwed shut, but she couldn't pull her legs any tighter or higher. She couldn't stop me.

" How many guys have you slept with? " I growled as I waved my hands down her sides, down her curves.

" How many? " I asked again, smacking my tie against her thigh.

" 1. " She jumped.

" Hmm, I'm sure it won't be hard to be better than him. " I smirked as I crouched down, my hard on pressing against her leg as I placed soft kisses on her stomach, watching her face as I did so.

" Please.. " She lightly whispered.

" Please what, Lincoln? " I smiled as I kissed down her thigh.

" Please take me. " She was pink with embarrassment now.

" No. " I said as I stood up.

" W-What? " She stuttered.

" Not after what you've done these last few days. Not after trying to leave. Not after you say you're not mine. You are mine, Lincoln. They way your body reacts, you are mine. They way you always want me, but never wanting to admit it, you are mine. " I growled," I'm going to shower and then I untie you. " I said as I locked my bedroom door and went to take a shower.

And to handle my hard on.

A/N;
I HATE THE ' P ' WORD FOR VAGINA OMG BUT HERE!