Backstage Life~ Tyler Joseph

Tyler's pov

    As Josh and I get ready to go onto stage, one of our stage crew, Y/n, runs up to us. She looks excited as her long y/c/h ponytail sways behind her. Josh clears his throat and nudges me with his elbow, raising his eyebrows and smirking.

    "Stop." I whisper, blushing.

    "Talk to her and I will." Josh says, looking down at Y/n as she comes up to us.

    "Hey Tyler," She grins and turns to Josh, "Hey Josh."

    "Hi Y/n, I'll be right back. I have to go pee before we go on." Josh says, quickly walking off.

Y/n's pov

    Josh walks away. Leaving you and Tyler to talk. "So, what's up?" He asks.

    You smile and look up at him, "Well, I was going to tell you and Josh that you have like 10 minutes until you go on stage."

    Tyler smiles at you, "Listen I need to talk to you about something important."

    Your smile fades a little and you furrow your eyebrows, "What's wrong?" Tyler chuckles, running his hand through his brown hair.

    He shakes his head, "It's not bad, at least I hope it isn't." Tyler takes your hands in his, rubbing them with his thumbs.

    You feel butterflies swarm in your stomach and a blush creeping up your neck.

    "Tyler, what are you doing?" You ask, lowering your eyes to the ground.

    "Y/n, I've wanting to tell you this for so long." Tyler says, letting go of one of your hands and lifts your chin so you meet his gaze.

    You lick your lips nervously and he smiles, "What do you want to tell me, then?"

    His hands begin to shake slightly and you look into his eyes, "You can trust me, Tyler. I promise." Tyler moves his hands to your face, cupping your cheeks.

Tyler's pov

I cup Y/n's adorable cheeks and prepare myself for rejection. I take a deep breath and we lock eyes.

"Y/n, I think I'm in love with you." Her beautiful y/c/e widen and her face goes from scared to ecstatic

"Hey! Let's go Tyler!" Another crew member yells, making me run to the side of the stage. I turn to see Y/n standing there, with a confused look on her face.

I give her an apologetic look and the music starts. Josh and I play an amazing show, but as I sing "Oh Ms. Believer" my mind wanders to how I left Y/n so confused. I feel myself get upset and I look to the side stage. Y/n is there, watching me in her cute yellow uniform polo and black jeans.Her shining y/c/e is cascading around her face in perfect curls and making her eyes pop. By the time I snap back into reality, I notice that the concert is over and the Josh is already walking past Y/n. I run over to her and lift her up off the ground, crashing my lips onto hers.

"Tyler," Y/n pants, separating her lips from mine.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too." And Y/n presses her lips back onto mine.   

A/N: OH SHIT! Anyway, I hope you loved it! THANKS FOR ALMOST 150 READS!!!!!! Also, THIS BITCH GOTTA HAIRCUT! Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote! Love you all, byee!