Snape x Harry

"Mr. Potter," said Snape in his deep sneering voice.

Harry looked up from his potions textbook at the older man. He was unsure of what this greasy-haired git had instore for him this time.
"Yes, Professor?"

The man gave him a look of amusement, "you really do have your mothers eyes."
Harry sighed. He had heard that one too many times.
"I am aware, Sir," said Harry.
"Follow me, Potter," the man demanded.
Harry was grabbed by the shoulder and pulled to his feet.
"Uh, what," he asked, uncertainty.
"Do not question me. Come now," Snape hissed through gritted teeth.

Harry turned around to face his class, all more concerned with their class work. Ron glanced up at Harry, who gave him a shrug before following the teacher to his office.

Snape closed the door behind them. Before Harry could comprehend the situation at hand, he was pushed onto professor Snape's desk hard. He reached for his wand, but it had fallen out of his robe pocket and onto the floor.

"What the-" Harry started, but was cut off by the man shouting some spell, leaving Harry unable to speak.
The time had come. He had only attended Hogwarts for five years and Snape had decided to kill him. Fantastic, Harry thought.

Snape grabbed a fistful of Harry's hair with his dry, ashy hand, and pushed his face down onto the desk.
"I've been wanting to do this for five years, Potter," Snape growled.
Oh my god. He isn't trying to kill me, he's trying to fuck me! Harry finally realized what was happening. He struggled to break free from Snape's grasp, but he wasn't nearly as strong as him. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that this man was pulling down his black pants, revealing himself; which, to no real surprise, was impressive. Harry tried to let out a cry, but his mouth wouldn't open. If only Ron would just walk in and save him.
Harry felt Snape yanking off his own trousers. He kicked Snape hard in the knee, which only made him laugh. "Kinky, Potter. You like it rough? I'll show you rough.
Uh-oh. I just need to get my wand somehow and I can get out of here. I could have Snape fired for good...
As Harry was trying to plan how he could possible grab his wand off the floor, he suddenly was unable to breath. Snape's cold dry hand was tightening around his neck. Harry tried shaking him away which only made him grip tighter.

Snape's other hand had finally unbuttoned Harry's pants and was beginning to slide them off, along with his boxers. Harry once more tried to fall on the floor and roll away, resulting in him banging his chin off the desk. Severus smacked Harry in the face before pulling him back over the desk. His one cold hand caressed Harry's exposed ass, and smacked it hard, making Harry wince in pain.
Harry felt himself begin to stiffen... He wasn't even aroused, more in shock. This was the worst time for this to happen. He didn't want Snape to think he was enjoying it.

Snape rubbed his.. opening... with two wet fingers, which Harry assumed he must have licked first. Harry glanced down at the ground, trying to see where his wand went. He felt Snape's warm cock rub against him, and then a hard undescribable pain. He felt like his asshole had just been ripped open.
Snape let out a sigh, and started thrusting himself hard into Harry. Harry's glasses were knocked off his face, the desk was shaking so hard Harry was certain Ron would get up to see what was going on.
"No worries, Potter," Snape growled into Harry's ear, "this room is sound proof. Nobody is coming in any time soon," he explained between thrusts.

Harry tried once more to escape from Snape's hold, but failed miserably. The teacher put another spell on him so he couldn't resist.
Harry wondered how he could possibly let this happen. He should have been more vigilant. He should have had his hand on his wand the moment he walked in the room.
What did Snape plan to do after? Was he going to wipe his memory to prevent him from snitching? Had this happened before? Harry had no idea. All he knew was that he had to go straight to professor Dumbledore.
Snape smacked him in the face again, harder than before and let out a soft moan. Harry felt his eyes tearing up. He realized there was no way he could go to Professor Dumbledore. Hogwarts loosing another teacher because of a rape. Harry was famous enough as it was and if word got out about this, he would be a joke.

Harry decided there would only be one way to get out of this with his memory, and that would be to stop fighting it.

Alright, Harry. Be a man. You can get through this. You have been through far worse.

Harry swallowed his guts and built up the nerve to push his hips back into Snape's with every thrust.
Severus paused for a moment. He muttered something, releasing the curses he placed.
"You enjoying yourself, Potter," asked Snape, his breath hot on Harry's neck.
Harry let out an awkward, "Y-yes, sir."
"Your- mothers ass wasn't nearly- as tight as yours," said Professor Snape between heavy breaths, "mainly because I tore it up every weekend when your father was off with his friends."
Harry clenched his jaw. This had to be a lie. There was no way his mother would have cheated on his dad with this empty disgusting shell of a man.

He, again grabbed Harry's hair so hard, that he was afraid it would be ripped out. Snape gripped Harry's waist and slowly pulled out before flipping the boy over, lifting him up and sitting him on the desk. Harry's heart was racing. He could see his wand, if only he had the chance to grab it... but he couldn't. Snape was already pushing himself again into Harry. He shoved Harry down onto his back, knocking parchment paper and ink on the floor. Harry saw his opportunity to run. He quickly grabbed his glasses and did an impressive flip off the desk and onto the floor. He grabbed his wand, pulled up his pants on his way to the door and- "Stupefy," yelled Snape. Followed by a, "five points from Griffindor, Mr. Potter."
Harry stopped dead in his tracks, unable to move. At this point, all he wanted to do was lunge his wand straight up Snape's big nose.
Snape made his way to Harry "if you wanted to leave, why didn't you just tell me? I'll see you again next Wednesday," he said, before kissing Harry's neck softly, and whispering, "obliviate!"

Harry stumbled out of Professor Snape's office, with him following. Harry rubbed his head. He must have bumped it walking through the low doorway. He could only briefly remember Snape reminding him of his grades and how he needs to get his life together.

Harry sat down next to Ron, who was still barely past the fourth question he was working on.
"Why dose Snape keep talking to you in his office during class," asked Ron.
"I don't know, asked Harry, "he just always has been pushy about my grades in potions.
"Bloody weirdo," Ron said, going back to his studies.