•2•

Jack's P.O.V

Last night I made a good amount of money. I had a hard on all night after I met him. I had to take care of it one way or another, so I did a show. It turned out to be a good one and I'm proud. It was really hard to get him out of mind. And when l wake up, he is still there. Thank God I have no classes with him.

I get up early, and do my daily things. Shower, breakfast, and school stuff. I didn't finish my history homework, so I try to do it, waiting for my friend to pick me up.

I hear a honk outside and gather my things. "Hey, Signe." "Hey, how come you didn't reply to my text last night?" She ask. "I got into something, sorry." She nods and heads off.

We discuss simple school work on the way. "But his test he gives us are stupid." I nod my head and let mind wander off again. I wander what it would be like to be in his class. I could tease him. I could also see him regularly.

"Sean!"

I jerk to attention and shoot my head to face her. "What." I say in a panicked tone. "Get out of the damn car." She says, giggling. I look out the window and see a tall brick blinding known as our school. I exit the car and walk up the step with her. I see people I will usually hang out and say bye to her. "Bye." she kisses me on the cheek and sends me off.

"So mate, see you got her." Wade comes up behind me and pats my shoulder. "Nope, plus you know the way I swing." I dismiss his hand and keep walking.

First period is a drag and so is second. Thrid comes around and I get excited. We have clubs and I happen to be in his club. "Okay everyone pack your stuff and go to your club." they scream over the intercome. I smile and collect my things.

I pad out into the hallway and wander over to his room. I read the name outside of the door. 'Mark Fischbach'

I grin at the name and knock lightly on the door. It only take a few seconds before he answers. He frowns and then comes outside with me. "What are you doing here!" he whispers shouts. "I'm in your damn club!" I shout back. He massages his temple and groans. "What's wrong?" I say, titling my head to the side. "Nothing. Come on in." I follow him inside and see a small group of people sitting together in back. "Okay, you guys do whatever I don't really care." The group in the back start chatting and I am left alone. I glance back towards him and he is on his computer.

I waltz over and sit myself up on the desk. He looks up from his work and questions me.

"What are you doing?" "You're the only one I know in here." I say matter-o-factly. He nods and keeps asking. "Why do you have to be on my desk?" "I could be on you lap." I say winking. He smirks. "Well it's always open." I grin and pick up a pen. I doodle my number on the inside of his palm. "There."

"Did you see my show last night?" I see him freeze and gulp. "I-I didn't." He stutters and I know he is lying. "Did you enjoy it?" He nods and turns beat red. I grin and lean close to his ear. "Don't worry daddy, I'll be back on tonight." He stiffins and curses. "You playing with fire Sean." My ears perk up at the use of my real name. People only ever call me Jack never Sean. "Never said I was innocent." He groans.

"God you're like a drug." I smile and we make small talk for the rest of the hour. I learn a lot about him. He lives close near the school and has a dog named Chica. He hasn't been a teacher for very long and enjoys his job.

"Why didn't you like high school?" "I don't know, I wasn't really popular when I was in high school." He answers. "Why? I mean look at you." He laughs. "I didn't look like this in high school." "What did you look like then." I ask, genuinely curious. "I'll show you tonight." I nod and we keep talking.