"Oh really? That's good isn't it?"

"Ofcourse it's good. I've given a prescription to Selena she'll have to take her daily meds for a month and after that Dr Stevens will give her a little lighter dose of medication. She'll need to have a monthly checkups. As far as her mental health goes, she's doing pretty good. However, as a Lupus patient it's very easy for her to fall into severe depression so make sure she isn't stressed out about anything. Make sure she's happy and not to heavy minded. Just need to take little precautions and everything will be alright." Dr Richards says.

"I'll make sure she's in good hands."

"Indeed. Now I'll just take you over to her room, or do you remember where it is?"

"I do actually."

"Very well then. It was good to see you Harry." Dr Richard says getting up.

"You too." I smile and walk towards the door.

I walk further down the hallway and find Selena's room. I'm pretty surprised that I still remember it. I was just bluffing when I told Dr Richard that I remember where her room is. I knock on the door and after hearing a little come in I step inside.

Selena looks up from her book and her face lights up when her eyes meet mine. Selena immediately gets up from her bed and rushes over to me.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into a hug. I wrap mine around her waist and squeeze her tightly. I really missed her. I really did.

"I missed you so much." Selena says once we pull away. She smiles and attaches her lips onto mine briefly before pulling away.

"I missed you too love." I smile at her.

"Should we get going?" Selena smiles at me.

"Yeah let's just get your belongings and leave." I say going to pick up her things.

"Do you have to stop to talk to Dr Richard as well?" Selena asks.

"No I already spoke to him." I reply.

"Aright then let's go!"

....

"Oh God I missed this." Selena says taking a bite out of her pizza.

"Was the food very bad there?" I ask chuckling at Selena's reaction.

"I wouldn't call it bad. I mean it was way better then the hospital food but it was kind of bland. It went well with the overall vibe of the place." Selena jokes,"I was for sure relaxed but always really really bored. I guess since I always like to keep myself busy that's why I just felt so bored all the time. It's good that I'm back I can work as much as I want."

"Actually I'm not so sure about that. Dr Richard says you need to have minimum level of stress so less work for you."

"I'm starting off Monday right?" Selena asks.

"Well you officially got a three month leave."

"Oh please don't do that to me Harry. I need to get my routine back." Selena pleads.

"Alright. I guess you can start off back on Monday." I say.

"Thank you." Selena smiles at me cheekily.

"My place looks cleaner then I left it. Or maybe it's just me." Selena says looking around.

"Actually I did come here twice I think once quite recently actually because Millie was always begging me to check if you're back because she just wouldn't believe me when I told her you're not here so while I was here I tidied up a little and got some food for you so you wouldn't have to deal with expired food later on."

"Aww thank you Harry." Selena smiles at me.

"No worries love."

"How is Millie though? When do I get to see her?"

"Her grandparents are actually in town so she's spending the weekend with them but she's been so excited to finally see you. She really missed you alot." I smile at Selena.

"I can't wait to see her." Selena moves her head side to side.

"Here let me put these dishes in the sink." I suggest taking the dishes from Selena's hand.

"Thank you." Selena gives me an ear to ear smile. I place the dirty dishes in the sink and walk back to the living room where Selena was sitting and scrolling through her phone.

"Selena, I need to talk to you about something." I start off as I take a seat beside her on the couch.

"Yeah?" Selena turns her head to look at me.

I take her hand into mine and weakly smile at her,"I love you Selena. I really do and I don't think I'll ever stop but I feel like right now. We-We need a break. You've got alot going on your plate and the last thing you need is a relationship right now. You need some time to figure yourself out and your life as do I. I'm not considering this as an official over of everything but just a break until we separately work things out a little."

"I understand where you're coming from but is this really our best and only option? Can't we figure things out together? Are you unhappy Harry? Even before I left for rehab you weren't the same. You're not yourself Harry. What's wrong?" Worry was clearly visible on Selena's face.

"That's what everyone's been saying. I just need to figure out my life. I feel like I don't really have a purpose anymore." I lie.

"A purpose? Harry you have your daughter, you have this successful business, you have your family and friends. You have me. What kind purpose are you exactly looking for Harry?" Selena asks, her voice rising a little,"Where is all of this coming from all the sudden? I'm honestly confused Harry."

"I don't know Selena. I just need to be alone for some time. I know this is hard for you and I don't want you to get hurt. I don't believe this is the end of us. It's just a break. Alot of couples split for a little to figure out their lives and see other people too." I suggest.

"If this is what you think we need then I support your decision." Selena says.

"I'll still be your boss and friend and I'll check up on you all the time. We just won't be in a romantic relationship for awhile that's all." I say.

Selena flashes me a fake smile,"Well then friends for now?" She extends her hand in front of me.

I reach forward and shake it,"Friends for now it is." I weakly smile at her. Inside I so desperately wanted to take my words back more then anything but I won't. I'm not going. I know what I'm doing is for the best.