Meeting the Fairy

Raven-Low Academy - 1914

"Look! Its the Silver Reaper! Get back!" Lucifer rolled his silver eyes as the entire student body cowered away from him. This is how he's spent his first day. Everybody avoiding him, even most teachers were being childish. Its not like it bothered him much though, his eyes were unique in the least. His entire life has been filled with almost everyone running from him, and the fact that he had the name of the devil didn't help in anyway what-so-ever.

He trudged to the library, sighing heavily as he opened the heavy double doors. He wasn't exactly surprised to see 2 books on the recently read stand, and one of those books was titled the nickname he has been deemed.

The Silver Reaper.

The one who  comes in the spring. bearing death and misfortune. The reaper has eyes of liquid silver, and a name that cannot be forgotten. If one is unlucky enough to look into those eyes of molten silver, they will bear blood on their hands of the person they loved most, and soon face their own end. When the time comes the reaper will be there to witness that death and retrieve the tainted soul of that misfortunate person.

"Now that I read it, I feel a little offended." He frowned and looked at the other book on the stand. He picked it up, and opened it slowly.

The Golden Fairy.

The Golden Fairy lives at the very top of a single tower. With long hair like spun gold and eyes of emeralds. She is small, like a child, although when she speaks and the look in her eyes, it is obvious she is not at all as she appears. She was also astoundingly smart. People would travel from all countries to ask her to solve their problems, but in return, she would eat their souls.

Lucifer's frown deepened. "I wonder who at this school this one is compared to." 

He had overheard a couple of boys talking about how the Golden Fairy wasn't coming to any classes again. Just as he put the book back, he saw a flash of light from the corner of his eye. He looked in the direction it had come from, and there was another one. "The book did mention she is at the very top of a tower, didn't it?" He mumbled to himself and hesitantly started up the long maze of stairs.

It took him a little bit, but he eventually made it to the very top of the stairs. The thing that caught his eyes first was a life-sized bisque doll in the very middle of the floor, with books surrounding it, and candy wrappers everywhere.

"Why would a doll have such a mess around her?" He took a step towards the doll, and tilted his head to get a better look. noticing the long wavy golden hair that fell all around her, it had to be at least down to her ankles when you stood her up. Her eyes were the color of emeralds, although they were beautiful, they were a little dull. She was also wearing a frilly black dress.

"I am, in fact, not a doll." He jumped, stumbling back a step and falling back, he winced when he hit the ground. "You didnt have to scare me!" She glanced over at him. "No matter what i did, it would've frightened you, Silver Reaper." He thought for a moment. "I'm sorry,  I thought you were a doll, you were just inhumanly still, is all." Her eyes sweeped over the books circling her. "I was only reading, aren't people usually still when concentrating on something?"

"Well, not that still!" He cleared his throat as he stood, and took hesitant steps towards her, holding his hand out to her. "My name is Lucifer. Lucifer Kurama." She rose to her feet, and took his hand. "My name is Victorique Loveletta." He shook her hand, a gentle smile gracng his lips as a thought flew through his mind. "I think I know why they call you Golden Fairy." She bit her cheek as she looked him in the eyes. "I see why they call you the Silver Reaper."

He glanced at the clock. and back down the stairs. "If i want to make it to my next class, I need to leave now." She nodded "Will you come back tomorrow?" He thought for a moment. "Yes."

As he turned around and starting to run down the stairs, she called out to him. "Bring along some candy tomorrow, will you?"

He never had time to tell her he would as the bell chimed and he was forced to run down the stairs even faster than he was already going.