Corpses Everywhere

You just woke up from your (f/c) bed as you step one of your feet to the ground. Its still feels like the room has no soul, like the spirits of Annie has left you. Making you feel lonely again. Without saying 'Good morning Annie' like you used to.. You stand up taking any kind of random clothes from the weardrobe, and take a nice shower.

After having a nice relaxing shower, you left your room and lock the door. You walk out from your apartment while stretching your arms.

'Ahhh.. Hmmm what should i do today?' You thought to your self.

"BAM! GOT YA!" Someone familiar surprised your from behind, making you shout.

"AH! Reiner! You don't have to do that you know?" You said as you blush.. Wondering how much stranger is glaring at you now.

"Hehe i'm just passing by till i see you." The blonde said as he pat your head.

'He's so tall.. AAAHH'  You cant help it but fangirling in your own head.

Yes.. Last night you admited that you have a small crush on Reiner Braun.

You slowly put your eyes around the blonde clothing. Reiner is using a blue jacket, and a training. while on his ears, he put on some earphone.

"By the way.. What are you doing while passing by?" You ask him.

"I just take a few laps." He answered.

"How much laps have you take?"

"10.." He answered as he smile.

"Nice one!" You pat his back.

"You must be thirsty." You said again admiring him.

"Yeah.. So thirsty." He answered.

"Hmm.. Well then.. Lets go!" You take Reiner's hand and lead him to the nearest mini market. You buy a bottle of water and give it to him.

"Ah thanks!" Reiner said as he take the water bottle.

"No prob-" Your words are cut by a scream from outside.

"Eh?" You said as you and Reiner gets out from the mini market.

A group of people just run away from a small gap beside the market. Some of them decided to stay just look really shock.. There's a children cries and couple of scream.

An employee just about to run pass you, but you stop her and you ask the most obvious question.

"What happened? Why are you running away from?" You ask.

"The-There's a.. A dead body!" She answered then leave you and Reiner behind.

"Dead body?" You said as you look at Reiner face.

"Lets go.." Reiner ordered you.

You and Reiner run to the small gap between the mini market and another building, there's a bunch of people gathering around. They all look panic. You try to step inside the crowd, so you show them your police badge as you slip in.

"We're the police! Please make way!" You shout as the crowd start giving you and Reiner a way.

You're now with the corpse. You stood closely to the corpse. Hmm its looks like the face of the victim does ring a bell for you. Slowly you examine the victim's familiar face.

"Has someone call another police?" Reiner ask the crowd.

"Yes! I have called the HQ!" A man raise his voice as he answered the blonde's question.