Star Wars Roleplay General OC's

OC 1
Star Wars or Clone Wars OC?: SW
Name: Matar Waia'ti
Age: 24
Gender: Depends on amount of female or male characters, but this'll be the female version.
Species: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual~
Homeworld: Coruscant
Current World: Lothal
Looks: Matar has a small form, only 4' 8", her arms carrying most of the muscle she needs. She usually sticks to her flight uniform, a black jumpsuit with a white-print imperial insignia on the back. Her helmet looks like all imperial flight assault's. Her skin is dark, her hair frizzy and kind of in the shape of a circle. Eyes are dark brown.
Personality: It all depends on how you treat her.
Loyalty?: The Empire
Job?: Imperial Air Assault
Force Sensitive?: No
Secret: She uses a hair net when she needs to put her helmet on... Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
------------------
OC 2
Star Wars or Clone Wars OC?: Both
Name: Hazel Ramethe (the one you should know and love)
Age: usually depending on roleplay, but I'm just going to say 19.
Gender: Female
Species: Human
Sexuality: Panromantic Demisexual
Homeworld: Lothal
Current World: Lothal
Looks: She has brown hair that goes down to her mid-arms when straight, a medium build, about 5' 7", wears black clothes, usually t-shirts and leggings, medium skin, freckles, brown and green eyes
Personality: She is kind of bipolar, except in every way. She could be helping someone with depression but then be choking with laughter by nothing only a few seconds after.
Loyalty?: CW; She usually is to herself, but sides with the republic if needed. SW; she mostly sides to her friends and crew if she currently has one. But yet sometimes she can't help but go to the Imperials.
Job?: She works currently as a waitress on a Lothalian bar
Force Sensitive?: No
Secret: she once ate a run-over Goju for 1 credit...
--------------
OC 3
SW or CW: Clone Wars
Name: Pleorim Yousafzi
Age: Depending on roleplay, for now 15
Gender: Male
Species: Mirialan
Sexuality: Biromantic Demisexual
Looks: He has olive-colored skin, short black hair to go along with it. His eyes are a light yellow. He has some sort of a build, a little over medium. His height is 6' 2". He usually wears a brown jacket, a false-fitting Mandalorian insignia on the back. He wears jeans most of the time.
Personality: He is most of the time calm and collected. But you can tell if he's been eating the candy!
Loyalty: The Republic. Nothing else.
Job?: He works as a shuttle driver on Naboo.
Force Sensitive?: No
Secret: none that I can think f at the moment...

I will show the password (if there is any) in the comments of you're roleplay. I'll also add any additional features in the comments along with said password.