You Are...Different...

Start from the beginning

"Nothing I'm just a bit worn out." he said. "Look, I don't know about you, but I see some FINE ass girls here you know what I mean? I mean these girls here got some ass, and I'm not talking about just any ass I mean some ASS ASS! That ass that's worth eating you?" said his friend Mike.

"You know, you are just real lonely you know that?" said Will to him

"You know, you are just real lonely you know that?" said Will to him. "What? I'm just saying, I mean I need me something I can tap tonight ok?" he said and Will shook his head. Dwight sighed. "What's wrong with you, your woman wearing you out?" Mike asked him. "He's still single." said Will. "Shit for real!? Man you need to get you somebody man I can't keep hanging out with singles." said mike and Dwight made a face. "Look, dating just isn't what I'm thinking about right now, ok?" said Dwight to them. "You know I'm not thinking about dating either if you know what I mean." said mike looked at some girls as they walked by and waved at him. "You are one sad man.." said Will to him. "So you're here alone?" asked mike. "No, not exactly." said Dwight. "Come on man, are you with a girl or not?" asked Will. "I am, she's about to come out of the dressing room, but-" Dwight was cut off by seeing cookie step out of the dressing room in a red and grey swimsuit.

She was walking towards them and Dwight paused in his words

She was walking towards them and Dwight paused in his words. "Yo are you ok? What are you....staring...at.." said mike as they all saw cookie walking towards them. "Yo...is THAT her?" asked Will. "I-i think so.." said dwight. She flipped her hair and smiled at him. "Damn...she in FINE!" said mike. "Uh.....huh.." said Dwight. "There you are!" she shouted running towards him. She ran into his arms and hugged him. "Uh..hey.." he said slightly grinning. She turned around and saw his friends. "Hi!" she shouted running and hugging them both. "No don't-" said Dwight but she already hugged them. "Hey.." said mike. His eyes opened and he looked over her shoulder at her butt. He made an impressed face and exaggerated with his hand how big it was.

Dwight rolled his eyes

Dwight rolled his eyes. "Do you guys like my suit?!" she asked in her high voice. "Most defidently." said Will and Mike started nodding his head. Cookie smiled and she ran and stood next to Dwight and hugged his arm tightly. "Uh is she..-"no..I'm working for Adult Protection Services and I decided to pick her to take care off. She has peter pan syndrome." said Dwight shaking his head. "Oh..wow.." he said as cookie jumped around smiling and grinning. "Wow..so you can't- "no I can't sleep with her! Are you crazy?!" asked Dwight whispering. "Hey, all jobs are temporary anyway.." said mike. "You are so sad." said Will and mike shook his head...

Cookie was in the water while Mike and Will were at the bar. Dwight sat in a beachchair and watched her. "Why aren't you getting in?" she asked him. "Uh, you wanted to come here.." he told her. "But you're in the shorts! Get innnn!" she started whining. "Fine." said Dwight getting up and slowly getting in. She hugged him tightly and he slightly smiled. When she was happy, it seemed to slightly rub off on him. She splashed him and soon they started to play around and have fun. She splashed him and he laughed and grabbed her. He picked her up and dumped her back into the water. She came up laughing and he sat on the rim of the pool. She smiled at him and hugged him. He slightly grinned and after awhile they went home...

After they got done showering, cookie was balled up in the comforters on his couch watching Disney movies with a smile on her face. "Hey, the popcorn is ready.." said Dwight. "Yay!" shouted cookie coming over to him and she hugged him. He smiled and he poured all of the packs of popcorn into a bug bowl. They went over to a couch and he laid on it. She ran and jumped on him and got under the covers and snuggled against him and he grinned. He wrapped his arms around her in order to eat out of the popcorn bowl and they watched tv. "I had fun today.." she said yawning. "Me too.." said Dwight slightly smiling. They snuggled until they fell asleep...

TBC...