Chapter 6

•••••••••••••••••••Chapter 6••••••••••••••••••

I was awaken by someone pushing my shoulder roughly. I didn't still feel like I was drained, but I didn't really feel like getting up. Maybe if I ignored them they would go away.

"Get up,"someone loudly whispered. It sounded like Al, but I couldn't be sure.

"Dammit I said get up!" My eyelids fluttered open as Al fell on top

of me from the door closing on him. I stared at him and he let out a gasp as he stared into my eyes. His were a dark brown, but mine were definitely surprising.

"W-what is it?" I asked warily already knowing the answer. He was going to think I was a freak. When he said that 'the people at the camp are just like you' he didn't know what I was like at all. No one did.

"Y-y- your eyes a-are....." He paused, and I waited for him to say one of the words I was waiting for. Freaky, weird, ugly, scary, demonic. Maybe something even worse...

"I-" I began to speak but he cut me off.

"Beautiful...." he whispered to me. Gazing into my eyes deeply. He stared at them as if he were trying to memorize every color, pattern, and shade. Time seemed to slow down as he leaned forward as if to kiss me.

"Uh-" I began to speak, but didn't know what quite to say. Did I want to kiss him? Of course, but I couldn't do that to him. I didn't even know who I was, so there was no way I was ready to handle a relationship. You could just kiss him this one time. You know you want to. My mind countered. I stared at his lips moving closer to mine, and I really wanted to kiss him. A lot. His hand cupped the side of my face as he got so close to me I could feel his breath on my mouth. He neared closer... and...

"AGH!" he screamed, jumping back and clutching his hand that was no longer caressing my cheek.

"W-what happened?" I asked. "D-did I do something w-wrong?" I had really wanted to kiss him, but was half glad I didn't.

"You burned my hand! if you didn't want to kiss me you didn't have to! you could've just said so jeez!" He yelled still clutching his slightly red hand.

"I- I'm so sorry! I can't control it yet. I swear I wouldn't do that!"

I said, praying for him to believe me. He was nice to me, and I was pretty sure the people at the camp wouldn't like a freak like me. I heard Al silently sigh.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry for yelling. Anyways, we should um, probably y'know, get....to the camp..." He looked extremely embarrassed at the moment with his cheeks flushed red.

"Oh, yeah sure. " He got out of the truck and helped me with my bag. He turned towards me ready to lead me through the woods to the camp.

"Um, well, I guess um..." He muttered. It looked like he was thinking, but his cheeks were still as red as a tomato. "Ahm, Sally can probably explain everything."

"Who's-" I began, but once again he cut me off.

"You'll see. Just follow me this way." He said leading me around the endless maze of trees. I trudged after him, and while he kept tripping over small stones and branches I somehow moved gracefully.

"Ahh," he half yelled, as he tripped over yet another twig. He stumbled over and I caught onto his arm just before he crashed into the forest floor. "ah-hmm." He said clearing his throat. "Uh, thanks." His face was flushed red again, and his palm was sweaty.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he muttered. "Sorry. " We walked on until we came to a tall, gray, patterned stone wall. We then walked about five yards around it until we came to a large, black painted, slightly rusty gate. There was a sign at the top that read the camps name.

MULTIUSΣ ΣΠCΔMPMΣΠT ҒΩR ΔD∇ΔΠCΣD GIҒTΣD ΣLΣMΣΠTΔLISTS

Al looked at me as if waiting an answer. As I slightly nodded he turned around and trudged forward to the gate. He typed something into a small keypad, pressed his thumb to a little scanner and the rusty gate began to retract. It fully opened and Al turned to me and raised his eyebrows. I took a deep breath, looked down, and waked forward towards the door. This could be either the best choice I've ever made or the worst. Then again I can't remember any of my choices so... who GAF? I stepped over the territory line and was met by a high-pitched shrill scream.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So I updated again. Sorry for the long wait. Please vote if you like it and comment what you like and don't like thank you!

Stay Awesome. Feah Tha Poweh! 💙💜💚😎

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥 Ice Out!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••