Mother's letter.

Authors note: My apologies for beind so small but Lily is a character I can't say much (unfortunately) and I promised I wouldn't change the story a lot. Please have a good time on reading it.

Well since Lily Potter nee Evans is not alive we can't say many things. Yes I know we said we will start from Potter family. We have a letter from Lily to her daughter when she will reach at the age of 20. (Everything on bolt is suppose to be Lily's handwriting.)

30th October 1981

Dear Katherine,

If you are reading that letter that means I am not beside you and your brother anymore. That torns me apart. I don't know what are you doing with your life or if you are with your brother. If you are not please go and find him. You both need eachother. He can't beat Voldemort if he doesn't have a family behind him. Someone worth fighting for. Your father and I tried our best to keep you alive but in the end it seems that we lost our fight. But you can do so much more. You are a Potter with my blood in your veins. If Harry is special as they all say then why aren't you? You share the same blood, the same willing, I can see it from now you are adorable and so sweet with him and he is so protective with you. I don't know what else to write than I love you and I will always be beside you, keeping you safe even if you can't see me I will be there. 

Love, Mom

So that is something we have from Lily Potter toward Katherine, her daughter. That was a very touching letter, small of course but how she could know what was going to happen? She didn’t.

That was Adora aka LadyDestiny for Keity’s character by Lily’s Potter point of view.