Back to the Present (Sort Of)

It was a normal day at school, if you could call anything about my life normal, when I saw him. I stopped in my tracks. He was the most wonderful person in the world, I knew this before I even met him. I couldn't believe this happened. Usually I can see big things in my life before they happen. But... but this was truly unpredictable.

      I didn't know this would happen. I wasn't able to see it happen. Once I realized that, I mentally kicked myself for being so stupid. Of course, if there was any chance then I would have seen it. There was no way we could be a possibility.

      I had to rush to English, because I had distracted myself. I couldn't afford to be late. As I ran to English, I couldn't help but think about him and why my power didn't work.

     As I sat in my room, I noticed that he had the same class as me. Oh no, I thought, he can't be in here, he just can't. What was worse was that I was the only person with an empty seat next to me. Why me, I thought. Well, nothing will happen so why worry? Right?

     I tried to ignore him, but he was just too hot. I mean like, seriously hot and way out of my league. I knew I would never have a chance with him, so I tried to concentrate on my work even harder. Why hope when there was no chance, right?

     I found out that his name was Alex. Doesn't he sound dreamy... he has beautiful blue eyes and perfect black hair... WAIT WHAT??? No, I tell myself, I need to stop.

     I can't keep thinking of him like this, I tell  myself, it's never going to work out...UNLESS...I have holes in my vision? No,no,no I see everything that happens to me, so there's no hope.

     As soon as the bell rings, I run out of the class and to the bus. Oh great, I think sarcastically, he rides my bus now too? This CANNOT be happening to me. At least we don't get assigned seats till tomorrow. I can't possibly sit next to him right?

     Sorry the update took so long. What do you think is gonna happen on the bus ride home? What do you think is next?Also if you have any cover ideas plpease send them to me. Thanks! -Sincerely Princess_Belll

Picture below of Alex

Picture Below of Ashlenn

(Btw Ashlenn thinks she's ugly but tbh she's really pretty

(Btw Ashlenn thinks she's ugly but tbh she's really pretty.)