could be

they continued with the seven wonders.

transmutation. zoe failed and died.
resurgence. queenie failed, madison refused to participate.

"cordelia, dear, you could be the new supreme. you should participate too." myrtle spoke softly, giving the woman a soft smile.

"i doubt i'll be the supreme, but i'll try." she closed her eyes and was at the other side of the room. then, the piano lifted.

"two out of seven, holy shit cordy maybe you're the big bitch in charge." madison said sarcastically with a bit of envy.

"decensum"

she was there on the floor, misty in her arms. turning to sand over. and over. and over. and over. and over. and over. and over.  "-wait, this isn't real. this isn't real, just know this isn't real." she thought to herself. she stood up and started to run. then, she woke up.

"what did you see, dear?" mi-my mother, i-i wanted to make her proud but she kept di-bitch slapping me. but it wasn't real, thankfully."

she got a nod from myrtle and a roll of the eyes from madison. madison slapped herself.

"don't roll your eyes hon." cordelia smiled.

"divination."

on with divination, cordelia passed and madison failed.

all she had left was resurgence.

the now two, women went out to the greenhouse for resurgence.

cordelia bent over, and exhaled into zoe's mouth. instantly, zoe shot up, being sent into a coughing fit. cordelia fell to the ground, tired and completely drained of energy.

she then woke up again, opening her eyes and realizing. "i-i can see." she lifted her hands over her eyes then away, making sure she could truly see again. then it hit her.

"i'm, i'm the new supreme"