Tobi/Madara Uchiha

As soon as I woke up and noticed that my favorite locket was gone, I knew immediately who had taken it.

"TOBI!!"

"WAAH! SENPAI HELP TOBI!!!"

"No way Tobi!"

I jumped out of my bed and stormed down the hall in my PJs which were just a black tank top and red shorts that stopped mid-thigh.

"When I get my hands on him I swear I'll-ugh! Damn it Sasori!"

I had tripped over one of his puppets that he had left in the hall for some reason.

"Watch where you're going ___. Otherwise you won't last long."

Sasori just stalked away with his puppet and I resumed my search for Tobi. Which didn't last that long.

"Did Sasori hurt ____-chan!"

Tobi was now flailing about the living room of the hideout, yelling at Sasori. You could tell he was mad when he didn't use honorifics, which had never really happened before.

"No her clumsy ass just tripped over my puppets,that's probably what's hurt. Now go away."

Sasori turned back to his puppet making Tobi angrier.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT ____-CHAN LIKE THAT!"

"Hn."

Then Tobi...punched Sasori.

"Tobi!"

I quickly stepped in front of Tobi deflecting Sasori's kunai.

"I think that's enough fun for the day don't you think."

I glared at them making Sasori huff in annoyance and Tobi flinch in fear.

"___-chan...."

"Come on Tobi. Let's go."

I grabbed Tobi's hand and started pulling Tobi back toward my room. When we got half the way there he jerked his hand out of mine causing me to stumble a bit before I turned around in surprise. Tobi never acted that way to me. Never had he jerked away from me actually he was always holding me a constricting hug, or he would have a death grip on my hand.

"Tobi..."

"Is Tobi a bad boy?"

I blinked a couple times confused by his question. Why would he think he was bad?

"No. Tobi's a good boy. The best boy!"

And for the first time, I voluntarily hugged him. I mean it wasn't exactly like I had a choice before. Tobi pulled away getting a death grip on my hand (😓) and dragged me the rest of the way to my room.

As soon as he slammed my door and he began to talk, I nearly fainted. His voice was so deep... and sexy!

"Tobi may be a good boy but I'm not Tobi. I am Madara Uchiha and I am a very bad boy."

"Madara...Uchiha..."

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Don't act so surprised my dear. I know for a fact that you have been onto my little charade for a while now."

Actually that was true. For a while I've been thoroughly convinced that Tobi wasn't who he said he was, or who he acted like.

"So you know about that then."

"You know a lot when you live as long as I have. Oh and I guess since you've caught me, I must give you your prize."

He tugged his mask off before leaning forward and caressing my cheek then he pulled me into a breath taking kiss. His soft lips molding with mine and I couldn't help but melt in his arms. His tongue flicked over my bottom lip asking for permission that I willingly gave. I wasn't a complete push over, so I wasn't about to let him dominate me without a fight. It didn't last long though, after all he is an Uchiha,and his tongue explored my mouth. Eventually we had to pull apart for air and we were both panting.

"It's been a long time since I've had a kiss like that."

"Feel free to come back for more."

He laughed pulling me closer. Then he had a look of remembrance(It's a real word I promise!) and began digging in his pocket.

"Madara?"

"Ah! Here it is."

He smiled pulling out my locket that 'Tobi' had stolen that morning. I have him an odd look before taking my locket back. I guess I had forgot about it with all the excitement.

"Why did you take this in the first place?"

"I needed some reason for you to chase after me, didn't I?"

I laughed snuggling into his chest.

"Isn't the guy suppose to chase the girl?"

"Trust me ___ I've been doing this since before you were born. Though I've never met someone quit like you."

"And I've never met someone quit like you, Madara Uchiha."

I kissed him again but was interrupted mid-kiss by a certain blondes screams.

"TOBI!!!"

Madara winked at me before putting his mask back on.

"I love you, __-chan!"

He said in Tobi's voice.

"I love you, too. Both of you."

"Good. Now remember you're mine."

He moved his mask giving me a peck on the cheek before running off.

"TOBI DIDN'T MEAN TO SENPAI!!"

I chuckled before giving a tired sigh.

"Things will never change."