DaiSuga - Technicolor beat

Hi! First OS of the collection! DaiSuga obviously because it's my favorite pairing of Karasuno (With AsaNoya).

It contain sexual subjects...

Dudes, there's a story before the interesting scene. It's not a kind of PwP or something! ^^ (I want to precise that because I know some peoples only read The Part.)

Have fun, good reading!

oOoOo

"- C'mon Suga...

Daichi was pulling Suga's sleeve. The big black haired boy was just behind the smaller one, resting on his desk.

- No... I said I wasn't really ready...

- I know... But we never tried, I mean, maybe, you'll enjoy too...

Suga sighed then turned back.

- You can't force me to do stuff with you if I'm not okay.

- I know...

His boyfriend went back to his seat and litterally banged his head on the desk. Kss... He was so impatient, but now Suga totally destroyed his envy. Fuck this. Shit. He sighed a thousand times before seeing the blonde guy getting up and leaning on his back.

- Once we'll do it but I'm not sure to wanting doing this that much early...

- Early, uh? We're hanging out for three damn years you call this early.

- Stop being salty! I said I wasn't sure, not "Obviously never until blah blah blah".

- It means yes? Suga sighed again and rolled his eyes before hugging Daichi.

- It means maybe."

Daichi get up and breathed a "YES!" while he was dancing for this small victory. No, finally he was happy~ Suga went back to his seat with a smile. Oh god where did he found a so cute boyfriend...~

--

Daichi pulled his vice-captain on the couch. He went upside him and kissed his lips with hunger. The blonde guy answered the kiss with a smile as he hugged him. Ah, his captain was so gentle, like everytime~

"- Daichiiii~

- Yup sweetie? Suga giggled and kept Daichi's head against his chest.

- Before... You asked me to do... Stuff with you...

- You want?! Le tallest asked while he raised his head up. The vice-captain blushed and smirked.

- Well... If you manage to make me horny before I get bored...

- Why would you get bored?

- You're kinda slow outside the court.

- Ah. Thanks... Daichi chortled with a wry look before tilting his head. So I can... Make you horny...?

- Go ahead- But be gentle okay?

- Sure."

After calming down his laugh, the spiker kissed the tosser then slowly slided to his shin and neck. His skin tasted like sweat and was still a bit wet. The weather was clearly heating up in the living room, and it was already hot outside. Daichi's hands started crawling on Suga's hips and ribs. He felt the small one's skin chilling under his fingers. So cute~ He get a bit his head up to look at Suga's face which was litterally turning into the purest red he ever seen.

"Oh you're so adorable Suga~"

The blonde one couldn't answer. He was covering his mouth with his hands -maybe for not letting his weird voice coming out. After all it was his first time, so obviously, he was kinda shy... Daichi licked his boyfriend's crag to the clavicle before bitting his shirt's collar. He breathed loudly against Suga's skin who was almost sighing as loud as the captain. Daichi picked the tosser's shirt up and put his head on his chest. He reached back and smiled while looking at Suga's nipples. He started nibble one of them and almost instantly heared his boyfriend moaning loudly and his hands on his head suddently thighting. He was weak here...~

Suga wasn't able to do anything. He was totally under Daichi's yoke and the only thing he could do was trying to hold his voice. A lewd voice that he finally let out when he felt Daichi's teeth on his nipple. And now he was playing with his tits! The tosser was squeezing his captain's back and head. Fuck he didn't know a guy could be that much sensitive here... Then he almost yelled. Daichi was... sucking them? Oh hell why was he even more randy now?! Suga's cheeks were burning, more red than ever, and his whole body was boiling... Okay he was totally horny now. Daichi managed... Decidedly it was to easy! Or was Daichi cheating?! Oh, after all, he wasn't in power to rekon. He just managed to push his boyfriend's head out of under his shirt. The tallest looked disappointed.

"- What?

- ... I... You... Managed to... Excite me enough I guess...

Daichi smirked and slowly went back, close to Suga's crotch, and looked at it. He put an hand on it before constating:

- Well... You're hard.

- C-could you be... Less... Inexpressive? The captain laughed, then took a lickerish look.

- Oh, you're hard, Suga~"

The blonde guy violently turned red and tilted his head backward. Holy fuck Daichi was playing with his mind now. He didn't contained a sweet moan when his boyfriend grabbed his pack and squeezed it a bit.

"D-Daichi..."

The other smiled and licked Suga's tummy while the poor vice-captain was moaning more. It didn't take too long for Daichi to take the pants off. He grabbed Suga's cock and started masturbating him. The blonde one was literally out of control with his whines. As he was still groaning, Daichi quicken his hand and let his boyfriend catching his hair and pulling them a bit hard. His teeth were still bitting Suga's skin, around his hips and close to his dick. It was kinda tasty~ Suga came fast under this torture and Daichi blenched a bit by surprise. He laughed and climbed to his mouth to kiss him passionately. Suga was tired so he answered slowly to the kiss.

" -So cute...~ so how is it?

- Fucking good..."

Daichi giggled again and took him in his arms.

-I... wanna do it again... when I'll be less tired... Suga added.

- Next time I'll show you more things we can do...~"

Daichi smiled and kissed Suga again. So pure~...

-0-0-0-

Hi! So, what about this first OS? DaiSuga is life let me write my life plz ahah send help please.
And please signal the typo to me, I don't like it and I don't want to have them in my text ^^'