Jeff the killer's my kidnapper-xreader

• Dedicated to Aryannarn

 You're with your friend at the mall,(y/bff/n), just heading for Claire's. You get a call from your mother, and she asks you to come home. "Sorry (y/bff/n) I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow in school!" You shout to your bff, hug, and head for the door. As your walking into the parking garage someone stops you. You turn, frightened. A man with black singed hair, ghostly white skin, and the smile of a joker stands before you.

  "Hi there." He states to you. You stand for a moment in shock, realizing he has no eyelids and his white sweater is drenched in blood. You step back, bumping into your car. He see's the fear in your eyes.

 "Is there something wrong?" He asks you. You stand paralyzed. His hand reaches into his pocket, pulling out a white cloth. Your eyes widen. As you reach for your keys inside your purse, he covers your mouth, making you unconscious.

*2 hours later*

 Your eyes start to flicker open, and all you see is the cold cement of the roof. Are you in a basement? All of the sudden you see pitch black, he (Jeff) has covered your eyes with some kind of cloth.

"W-where am I?" You ask, stuttering.

"Does it really matter?" He replies. You feel a draft all around your body, your hands and feet tied. You realize your wearing nothing but a bra, and underwear. The blind fold is token off. He holds a set of knives in his hands and carries you to a different table, hand cuffing your arms and legs to where your body stands as a star.

"W-what are you doing?" You say, in fear.

"You'll find out soon enough." He states in his raspy but what you find attractive voice. He takes one knife and slides the blade from your neck to thigh. In the process, cutting the sides of your underwear. They (The underwear) fall to the ground, leaving your womanhood exposed. He looks and smiles.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR-" You shout, being interrupted by with hands covering your mouth.

"Sh- sh- sh- shhh" He whispers, covering your lips with one finger. "No words, just sound" He says cutting the middle of your bra. It slides to the ground. Your whole body is now exposed. He un-cuffs you and carries you to the bed, you struggle.

"If we do this, we have to do it right." He says throwing you on the bed and turning to lock the door. He looks at you and smiles. Finally unbuttoning and unzipping his pants as you lay naked on the bed. He rushes over to the radio, turning on background music. He walks over to the bed, and hovers over you, softly kissing your lips. You push him away, and try to break free. Heading for the door and trying to unlock it you look back at him and see him smile, and swallow the key.

"I always liked a fight! Now let me tell you something, darling..." He sais walking over to you and tilting your head to where your eyes meet his. "You already naked, so why bother. I'll give you two choices. 1. You let me embrace you. OR! 2. I rape you and use you as my sex pet." He smirks at you and looks deeply into your eyes.

"I- um- I think, I think I choose-" You panic and run to the closet knocking him out of your way. You rush into the closet and try to hold the doors shut. No-use. He opens them easily and says...

"I'll pick for you then, number 2 will do fine for me!" He grabs your arm pulling you out of the closet and slamming you against the wall. You let out a grunt, having the air knocked out of you. He kisses your lips passionately. Sliding his hand to the height of your womanhood.

"STOP!" You shout to him trying to push him away. His hand hovers your womanhood. You slap him with all of your strength causing his face to turn. He starts to laugh hysterically. Grabbing both of your arms and throwing you on the floor.

"You bitch!" He yells to you making your eyes bulge. He climbs on top of you and starts to beat you with his fist. You scream to him to 'STOP' repeativly. He continues. Finally grabbing his fist and kissing him. His eyes widen, in surprise. He uses his arms to lift his self up. Staring into your eyes deeply. Your eyes fill with tears. 

"Why are you crying?" He asks you.

You reply "I- I um, why are you doing this?"

"Stop, just stop. I'm not falling for this bullshit! Now shut up, AND GO WITH IT!" He yells back at you and you flinch. He lifts his self up. Goes into the closet, grabs a robe and throws it to you.

"Put this on, bitch." He says then picks the lock to the door with his knife, leaves, and locks it again. You lay, naked, on the ground wondering 'What the fuck just happened'. You slide the robe on and plop on the bed, falling asleep.

*6 hours later*

 You start to wake up and realize the man(Jeff) is sitting next to you. You jump backwards and let out a sound of fright. "Huh!" 

"Whats your name?" He asks you.

"What?" You reply.

"You heard me. Whats. Your. Name?"

"My name, my name is (Your name)..." He smiles at you in a suspicious way. You look away, to the wall.

"Im actually not that bad..." He says. "I mean, with sex. I have experience! So it wouldn't of been 'that' bad." Your eyes widen and you think to yourself 'Who raised this guy? It seams all he thinks about is sex'! He starts to scoot closer to you, causing you to look back at him. Once he is close enough to you he grabs your thighs.

"Come on...." He leans in to kiss you, succeeding. Your eyes widen, but you enjoy it. He slowly pushes you back on the bed. Your still wearing just the robe. His right hand slides up your leg to meet your waist(under the robe). Still kissing, he takes the knot, where you tied the robe, and undoes it. You lay there speechless. He opens the robe,  leaving your entire body exposed. He starts to kiss down your body, neck, chest, stomach, waist, and finally, reaches your woman hood. He uses his tongue to play with it. You moan under your breathe.

  He starts to go back up now. He takes his stripped hoodie off and starts to unbutton his pants. He takes them off and boxers as well. He grips your knees and spreads them, giving you a smirk. You don't know what your doing, letting this happen! He forcefully jams his manhood in you, causing you to yelp lightly. You cover your mouth. He takes it half way out, then back in and repeats this process. A little later you start to feel something, this urge to scream, not in pain, because your in enjoyment. You try to hold it in. Covering your mouth. Your eyes scrunch up, still covering your mouth. You cant hold it in any more, and scream aloud.

"Its okay to scream! Even a bit of encouragement?" He tells you, continuing. He starts to go faster, just to make you scream.

"Oh, god!" You say with out realizing it and covering your mouth. Going faster, and faster.